chapter thirty one

ava's pov.

i immediately try to lunge at my mother, but jahs grasp is too strong, and adryana beats me to it.

she smacks her so hard, i could literally almost
feel it. but i did not care, i was fuming. how could she do this? this wasn't just hurting billie, this was hurting me. after our all bullshit and the things i went through, i was so happy with billie. we were about to have a family together. and my so called mother had to come and try to destroy it.

"how fucking dare you?! your daughter, my sister is having a baby in less then 4 months and you are coming to do this shit?" adry screams, very loud. "you know she didn't do this shit. you just wanna be a bitch. haven't you caused enough problems in our lives?" she finishes.

my mother shakes her head and laughs. "so who did it then adryana? huh?" she snickered.

adryana sits there, frozen. she had no words. her face went from her normal caramel complexion, to a ghost. what the hell?

my mother laughs. "that's what i thought."

jahs grip on me gets tighter, as i struggle to get to her more. i couldn't stand to see her face anymore.

"it could've been anyone, mario had a lot of people who fucking hated him." jah spats, i've never seen him mad. usually he's the calm one.

"i'd watch your mouth with me niño, i know you and that one are just as much involved with billies lifestyle." my mother spats, pointing at jah and jayvin. god i hate her.

"what the fuck do you mean? how do you even know anything about what my sisters involved in?" finneas screams. "she's all i have left, what kind of person are you?" he finishes.

my mother leans on the door. "well i barely knew anything about billie, but i know mario pretty well. or should i say abel."

then it all clicks.

no.

this isn't happening.

not more. i can't take any fucking more.

"who the fuck is abel?" marina yells, her whole face red.

"our biological father."

mario was abel. abel was me and adryanas father.

and he tried to get me killed.

keyvon, worked for my father.

i instantly start screaming, trying to kick myself  out of jahs grip. claudia comes next to me, trying to soothe me.

adryana goes to hit her again, but she dodges it, and hits adryana. marina immediately goes for her, but jayvin swooped her up.

"don't touch that bitch, next thing you know you'll be leaving in cuffs too." jayvin spats, staring at my mother.

my mother says nothing, and just has a smirk on her dumb ass face. "good luck with the baby." she says, and walks out.

once she's gone, everyones release on me let's go. i instantly fall to the floor and sob, and finneas holds me, sobbing as well.

"it's okay ava. she's strong. she can handle it. we can go there and see what we can do. she will call. it's okay." he whispers, trying to recollect himself.

i felt like just ending it all once again. after all the healing i've done, it crashes down again. my parents leave us, i get abused and raped, i'm having a fucking baby, turns out my father tried to kill me now? like what more can life throw at me? i just wanna end all this pain.