chapter twenty three

smut warning ☺️

ava's pov.

it's been about a week since me and billie made up, and it's been perfect honestly. she's done everything for me, which shocked me. she always is kissing up on me, making me food, cuddling with me, all of it. i sleep with her every night now, and she's always there when i have my nightmares.

i'm not used to this billie, but i'm not complaining. the only thing she gets on my ass about is my phone. being careful not to tell anyone where we are.

i've talked to adry and marina on snap a few times, i miss them like crazy. they're okay, jah and them are doing the same thing as us, staying in. apparently marina has been staying up late nights with him, sooo we all know what's going on there.

billie has talked to finneas, and jayvin is bringing in the money for him since she's here with me. which makes happy to know that her loved one is okay still. and it makes her happy too, i can.

it's 10am, and i wake up to see billie not there. i get up and i open the door, to smell food that smelt amazing. my first few days here i barely could eat, but the last week i've been eating like crazy.

i run down the stairs, and see billie cooking bacon. i go behind her and hug her.

"hi bil." i say in her shirt. she always smelt so good.

she continues to cook. "hi beautiful." she says.

i let go and i go sit at the table, swinging my legs like a toddler, waiting for food. "i'm sooo hungry what'd you make?" i say with a smile.

she takes the bacon off, putting it on a plate with a bunch other stuff. "eggs, french toast and bacon." she says, grinning.

she brings me over the food with apple juice, and sits down next to me. i immediately start shoving food in my mouth.

she laughs. "damn ava slow down." she says.

i continue to eat, finishing it all within 5 minutes.

i was satisfied, then my stomach started growling again. "i'm still hungry." i say laughing. 

she continues to eat her french toast, and looks at me with wide eyes. "you just ate so much baby, how?"

i shrug. "i want a donut i don't know." i say and laugh.

she finishes her food, grabbing our dishes. "i'll doordash you some donuts then princess." she says.

my heart flutters at her calling me all these names. she's been so good to me lately, i think she feels guilty. i know i was mad at first, but i shouldn't of. she didn't want it happen, and now she's here with me, when she didn't have to be. she chose to stay with me and protect me.

i smile and jump off the chair, and hug her, nearly knocking her over.

she doesn't hesitate to hug me back, then lifting my legs up around her waist. i just look at her. she looked so beautiful as always, her tattoos were fully revealed. she was wearing basketball shorts and a tank top. her faded blue hair was in a bun.

"you're so beautiful." i whisper, moving a strand from her face. "everything about you." my finger traces her tattoo on her neck.

her whole body gets goosebumps, and she stares at me. "i wish you knew how much i cared for you. i would die for you." she whispered.

smut is starting

my heart stops at her words, no one has ever been like this with me. then i smash my lips on hers. she kisses back immediately, forcing her tongue in. she squeezes my ass as she holds me.