chapter thirty

billies pov.

it's been about 4 months since ava moved in with marina and her sister, and honestly it's been fucking perfect. it's may. ava, adryana, and marina all graduate next month. ava and marina were juniors but since they went online they were able to graduate early.  ava hasn't heard from her mother again, but kennedy has been blowing her up non stop apologizing after ava cussed her out about all the things her mom told her. since we haven't heard anything from her mom, i agreed to leave her "father" out of it for now. i decided to listen for now since i wanted no stress for her or the baby.  finneas and claudia moved to an apartment and visit almost daily. they've gotten extremely close with ava and her family. claudia and ava are inseperable.

adryana and her boyfriend broke up i guess, and she was a mess for weeks. ava put her on with jayvin. adryana likes him, but it's not working. jayvin likes to take control but so does adryana, so it always ends up with her screaming, trying to fight him, and him sitting in the corner just taking it. weird as fuck, because jayvins not like that. pussy whipped.

marina and jah are officially together now, and ive never seen jah so down for someone. he really fucks with her, and i can tell marina does too. ava was telling me some fucked up shit that an ex of hers did, and how she wasn't the same again, until now. jah is the fucking best as a boyfriend, so i can see how it helped marina.

i still be working and making plays, but i barely stay at the trap anymore. everyone in the house works except for ava, so bills are always paid. i can tell it bothers ava that i'm still out in the streets, but she doesn't press me to stop. i plan on slowing down once the baby is born.

and ava rose. my baby. she's 5 months pregnant. today is the gender reveal, we are having a little party in the backyard with all of us, fin and claudia, and the boys. her second trimester was not the best. when she finally stopped being sick, she is constantly having back pain and heartburn. i took her to the doctor and the doctor said since she's so fucking tiny, the baby is taking a huge toll on her little body. not much she can do other then just deal with the shit. but i feel awful, she's in so much pain constantly. but the last week, it's the best she's felt in a while.

i've never been so in love with someone. i don't know what the fuck this girl has done to me, but she's changed me completely. i never thought i'd be able to commit, until she came.
ava took over me, and made me a completely new person. i'm not even complaining either. i loved her with my whole life. i know my mother would have loved her too.

everything was working out perfectly.

so i thought.

i wake up from my nap, to see ava smiling up above me. "hiiiii babe." she says, with a huge smile.

i sit up and press a kiss on her lips. "hey baby. why aren't you ready yet?" i ask, looking down at my phone at the time. it was 1:30 and the reveal was starting at 2.

ava groans and looks at the bathroom. "marina and adry have been getting ready for almost an hour. all i have to do is straighten my hair and get dressed." she says. she looks so pretty even dressed down.

when they finally get out, ava goes up there and gets ready. adryana and marina both
come down dressed up as fuck.