chapter fourteen

smut warning 🙃

ava's pov.

i stop talking and just stare at her. she just told me she was falling in love with me. my sister and marina were right.

i was completely shocked. i didn't know what to say. i was falling in love with her too, and ive known it. but i said nothing. i was in awe. she looked at me, and she looked perfect.

"you happy?" she spats, walking in the house.

i follow her and she looks at note on the table, and walks upstairs. "go to my room." she says, walking to the bathroom and slamming the door.

i look at the note and it was from finneas, saying he was spending the night with claudia. that must be his girlfriend. i look around the kitchen, it was nice. they took good care of the house. i walk towards the living room. it was normal. a couch with flat screen tv on the wall. and then i see a picture on the side table. it was picture of a women and a little boy and girl. it was billie. she was adorable. she looked the same, especially the eyes. i put it down and walk upstairs, i look at the bathroom door. i hear the showering running, and i hear singing. i put my ear on the door, and i listen. billie was singing. she actually sang beautifully. it was so soft and pretty. i quietly open the door slightly, looking in. her shower door was glass, so i could see everything.

my body feels like it's tingling when i look at her. i've never seen her body before, considering all she wears is big clothes. she had tattoos all on her arms and a few on her neck, she was slim. her breasts were huge, but they fell perfectly. they didn't sag or anything. her skin was perfect. she was singing and was washing her dark blue hair.

i quietly close the door, and walk to her room. when i go inside, it was the same. it was just clean. the clothes were all clean and hung up, and the bed was made. i walk in and close the door, taking off my heels. i go and sit on the bed.

i then think about my sister and marina. i forgot to tell them what happened. i quickly go to facetime, and i facetime marina. she answers almost instantly.

"girl are you almost- where are you?" she asks, with wide eyes. "are you at her house?"

i shake my head. "i'm with billie." i said quietly.

her eyes widen. and then i tell her what happened, and what billie said to me. they were shocked.

"wow av, i knew i was right but damn. i can't
believe she took you away, literally. this is crazy." she shakes her head.

i nod. "i know dude. i didn't expect any of it. should i text diana? i feel so bad." i say, quietly.

she shakes her head. "not now. but ava. are you..like in love with billie?" she asks.

i sigh and close my eyes. i was falling in love with her. and it was scary. no one made me feel this way, only billie. ever since i told her about keyvon, he's been slipping from my mind. i rarely think of him. she brought a different person out of me. a good and bad one. but i couldn't let go, i was in too deep.

i look down. "oh my god ava." she yells. i suddenly hear the shower water turn off.

i jump slightly. "shhhh oh my god. we can talk tomorrow. i'm staying here. tell my sister please. i got to go, love you" i say quickly, before hanging up.

i go on instagram and scroll through, when i hear the door open. she walked in and looked through her drawers. she was wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts, her hair was wet, but it was brushed out.

she grabs a shirt and puts it on, and then puts on socks. she looks over to me.

"did you like what you saw?" she asks.