chapter three

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM

a/n: we will start seeing billies pov next chapter.

ava's pov.

i started walking towards the exit of the school with a huge lump in my throat. i knew this was gonna fucking happen. i walk out and start walking towards the back of the parking lot. i don't even know what car she drives so i don't even know how the hell i'm gonna see her.

i continue to walk and i start looking around for billie, i'm starting to get nervous and then i see her blue hair. i look all around as i'm walking closer towards her and then i look up and i see her with someone else.

a girl.

they're making out on the side of a matte black dodge challenger, which i'm assuming is her care. my stomach drops suddenly.

what the fuck ava?
you're not GAY.

i'm not surprised because of what i saw on her instagram, the girls are all over her.

i stop about a foot away from her and look down, waiting for her to notice me. about 10 seconds later she looks up, and stops.

"hey jay, give me a little bit. i gotta talk her to her for a few so i'll see you in class aight?" she says to the girl while rubbing her arm.

"okay bil." she shoots me a glare and i immediately look down as she walks away.

billie looks at me and walks closer , and lifts my chin up slowly so i can see her.

"baby you gotta stop looking everywhere else, come sit in the car with me, i wanna talk" she points to the passenger while smirking.

i walk towards the passenger side and get into the car to see her leaned back with her arms behind her head.

"hi ava" she smirks

"hi billie" i say, finally looking at her directly

"wow, you looked at me. " she laughs while playing with her rings. "lemme apologize for the other day, i was pretty fucking mad at that kid." she explains, looking right into my eyes.

"it's okay, i didn't take it too personally, i figured you were upset." i say, sort of laughing.
"was that your girlfriend?" i suddenly blurted out. what the hell ava. dumbass.

she raises her eyebrows and chuckles slightly, "who? jay? nah, i don't date. i just kinda fuck around. all of them know that, and they're okay with it."

i nod, starting to feel awkward and looking away.

"who's that girl you're always with, i see you walk with her and sit with her at lunch." she asks.

"oh, that's marina. she's my bestfriend. " i explain, while staring at her neck tattoo.

"oh, she's really pretty-" she starts as i interrupt her

"i know. i tell her all the time she's beautiful, her and my sister are the prettiest people i know." i say quickly, before putting my head down.

"i think you're more beautiful." she says with a smirk.

i turn away and i feel my cheeks get hot. she thinks i'm beautiful? no way.

"don't turn from me, " she puts a finger on my chin and turns me to her. "i'm serious, i thought it since i sat next to you. i was gonna tell you in the bathroom but i was pissed off and you looked at me like you saw a ghost." she laughs.

"why did you ask me to come here billie?" i said quickly, starting to get shaky.

"because i want to be friends, ava." she says almost rudely, exaggerating my name.