chapter fifteen

trigger warning: suicide attempt

ava's pov.

i look over to billie, and she's just staring at her car, with her jaw clenched.

"billie let me talk to her-" i start to whisper, but she interrupts me.

"you have 2 minutes to get her the fuck out my driveway." she spats.

i nod, and quickly get out the car. i walk over to her car and open her car door.

she was sitting there, looking at me.

"diana what are you doing?" i say.

she looks at me with a blank expression.

"because i wanna know what the hell happened last night." she says, rudely.

i shake my head. "you can't just come here. this is billies house and she's involved with a lot of things and there's a lot of people here diana. how did you even find it here?" i say.

she looks down. "my grandmother lives on this street, and recognized the house from her instagram pictures." she says quietly.

i cross my arms. "well you need to go. you can't show up here, it's not safe for you. billie is capable more then what you know."

she gives me a disgusted look, and moves my hair, revealing the two hickeys.

"ha. so you and billie really do have a complicated relationship. you leave me in the middle of our dinner to go have sex with that piece of trash? pathetic." she spats.

i clench my jaw. "who the hell are you to talk to me like that? and second, don't talk to about her like that diana. i'm sorry about dinner but she wasn't gonna let me stay. she would've started a lot of shit!" i yell.

i then see billie get out the car walk towards me, giving her a dirty look. i close my eyes and shake my head. diana should've just left.

"why the fuck are you at my house?" billie says, very rudely.

diana stands up from out of the car, and looks at me. she laughs. "i just wanted to know why you were so important enough to make her leave. but i got my answer." she says, pulling the skin of neck, where the hickey was. my body flinches.

billies eyes suddenly turn black. and suddenly grasps her neck, throwing her up against her car.

my heart stops. i go to put my hand on billies shoulder and she immediately looks back at me glaring.

"don't ever fucking put your hands on her again. i saw what you said about me in her phone. i care and took ava because she belongs to ME. she had no business being with you. now get the fuck out of my driveway before i put a bullet in your head." she says through her teeth, throwing her into the drivers seat.

i stand there frozen. i can't believe diana did this. i knew what billie was capable of, and i knew she meant everything she just said to diana. diana just looks at me, and closes her car door.

"ava let's go." billie says, walking up to the door.

i sigh and follow her. i love billie, i made that clear. and she said she loved me, but she was too complicated. something was holding her back from me. and i couldn't play this game with her anymore. she would've just killed diana if i wasn't there.

i walk inside, and all the boys were sitting down on the couch. billie went upstairs to her room and slammed the door. i sigh, and go sit on the couch, choosing not to bother her.

i talked to the boys for a little, and i ended up smoking a bit. i was stressed and my anxiety was through the roof, but billie was too mad at everything to notice.