chapter twenty

ava's pov.

i wake up at 12pm to marina jumping on me. "wake up wake up bestie!" she screams, smiling.

i groan, and i sit up. i see marina and adry on my bed, with starbucks and dunkin for me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AV!" they scream. i smile and hug them both. "thank you both i love yous." i say, while squeezing them.

"i couldn't hold in my gift, so here." adryana says, handing me a bag. i smile at her. "you didn't have to adry."

she waves me off. "open it." she says. i open it and it's a bracelet, with my birth stone all around it, and on the inside, it's engraved.

"AMA" i read it, smiling. "adry, marina, ava." she says.

"i love it!" i say, hugging her tight. "thank you sissy."

marina pulls out a huge gucci box. my jaw drops. "no fucking way."

she wiggles her brows. i open it to find a gucci purse, wallet, and slides. i hug her immediately. "they're so cute oh my god thank you!" i say.  marina saves up her money crazy, so i expected her to go all out.

i look over to my side table to the box billie gave me, the necklace.

"so uhm-" i say, clearing my throat. "billie came over at like midnight." i say.

both they're eyes widen. "what happened?" marina says.

"she said happy birthday and stuff. and she was following you guys because she was looking for me. and look what she gave me. " i say quietly, opening the box, revealing the diamond chain.

adryana immediately grabs the box, and covers her mouth with her hands, tears in her eyes. "the arcade. your 16th birthday." she whispers. "it's beautiful ava, that was so thoughtful of her." she says.

i nod, now tearing up as well. "she knows that you are everything to me. she knows your all i have. i love you." i say, letting our sobs. "thank you for everything you do for me, if it wasn't for you, i have no idea where we'd be." i say in between sobs.

she grabs me in for a hug, and we cry together for a minute, when marina joins the hug. "stop you two softies, we need to get ready for your lit day girl!" she says.

i sit up and wipe my eyes, and laugh. and i remembered i invited billie to the club. "uh, i forgot to tell you guys i invited billie to the club." i say.

they both look at me, then smile. "it's your birthday, you should have who you want there av." marina says.

i nod, and smile. i get up, and i grab my phone. i see a bunch of texts, including one from billie.

Billie🖤: i can't go tonight

i frown at the message. i was looking forward to her coming.

me: ☹️why?

i send it, and i just go respond to my other happy birthday messages. i eat the rest of food and drink my starbucks, then i get up and go to the shower. i quickly wash myself up, and shave everything. when i get out, i brush my teeth and head to my room.

when i get to my room, marina was already waiting on my bed. "are you excited billies coming?" she says, smiling.

i roll my eyes. "she's not coming now." i say.

she frowns. "why?"

i shrug, then look over to my phone, no messages. "don't know, she hasn't answered. "