Chapter 3

Emma

I entered the girl's restrooms and locked the door behind me, not caring if might prove inconvenient to others. Holding the edge of the sink I tried to control my frantically racing heart and my breathing. My hands still trembled over the sink and I shut my eyes trying to get rid of my thoughts. My core felt swollen and throbbed from the after-effects of my orgasm.

As the realization of my actions dawned on me, I couldn't help but feel shame and guilt swallowing me whole. How could I? What was happening to me, why couldn't I resist his touch? Why does my body is set on fire with a wanton need the moments he touches me was beyond my understanding.

I had innumerable chances to stop him, but something beyond my understanding held me back. How could I have been so daring and foolish? I was a Princess and things were expected of me. I was not supposed to allow anyone other than my husband to touch me. Here I had allowed Dawood to guide me to my first orgasm.

What if someone would have caught us, with his hand inside my skirt? I couldn't deny that the prospect had thrilled me at that moment. Why?

What was Dawood Ordimez doing to me?

I couldn't understand my body's reaction to his touch. Why does his touch tempt me towards something forbidden, which I was not allowed to crave? He had not even touched my core, still, I felt he was inside me flowing with my blood.

Was this what they called, lust?

I wanted to deny the fact that I had not enjoyed it, but the desire for Dawood had gnawed its claws in my being. I lifted my hands they were still, shivering, I couldn't forget how the orgasm had blown my mind and made me feel like I had burst into a million pieces.

I had never expected it to be so overwhelming and I had not imagined in my worst dream that Dawood Ordimez would be the one to introduce me to the throes of pleasure. I grabbed the edge of the sink again as my chest heaved from my breathing.

How easily I had given into his touch? The truth was, the moment, Dawood, was around me my body would take over pushing my mind and sanity into an abyss.

His word echoed in my mind, "Run, Princess, run, from the sin you just committed."

I don't know what I would have done if I had stayed a minute longer in his proximity, probably would have lost my virginity to him.

Dawood Ordimez was sinfully tempting and he was aware of it. I had come across many men but they were no match for, Dawood. He knew what he wanted and was sure of himself. His body radiated confidence and masculinity. I knew no one would have noticed me behind his huge frame, and that was a relief for me at the moment. I didn't even want to imagine what would have happened if someone had seen us in that compromising position.

He was so huge that he made me feel like a ragged doll in front of him. How easily he had picked me up with only his one hand and how dainty I had felt in his arms. He could have crushed me with his hand if he had wanted.

I opened my eyes and my gaze fell onto the mirror above the sink. My reflection in the mirror looked alien to me, my cheeks were tainted. Stray strands of hair were plastered around my face, he had practically not even touched me and I looked freshly fucked. I diverted my gaze away from my reflection not able to see myself in my eye. I knew I was going to see my reflection mocking me, for my naivete. What was I thinking letting that man exploit me?

"I dont give free favors, Princess," his voice echoed in my mind.

How dare he? I had not asked him for it, he had invaded my personal space uninvited. I agree I had not resisted him nor had I asked him for it. He was insisting on making me return his favor as if I would have done that. He was an infuriating bastard, there was no second thought about it.