Chapter 30

Dawood

She was standing in front of the wardrobe in the gown she wore at our reception picking out nightwear for herself. She didn't spare me a glance probably pissed off because of how I left her high and dry at the brink of an orgasm. If only she didn't disobey me last night when I asked her not to go to the club. I asked her nicely but I don't think she would be the same person if she wouldn't defy me on each step.

How daringly she said I don't have any right to stop her from going anywhere. I would have fucked her then and there to show who called the shots if not for the promise I made to Dad of not hurting her. I still had many ways to prove to her that she was at my mercy and I could do to her as I wish whenever and wherever I wanted.

She shut herself in the bathroom while I removed my tuxedo and settled on the couch where she slept the last two nights. If she was thinking I would let her dictate me then she was wrong. I would not leave her alone until she admitted she was mine and if she refuses I would just take her virginity to prove to her that she belonged to me. I scrolled through my mailbox waiting for her to appear from the bathroom.

The door opened and she strolled out after nearly ten minutes wearing a white satin gown with lace around her neck. Her perfect tits were visible through the fine lace of her bodice and my c*** strained against my pants. Sometimes I couldn't understand why my dick was so fascinated with her.

She glared at me when she saw me sitting on the couch, "After what you did back at the hotel if you think I would get you off today, there won't be a bigger fool than you," she taunted and walked towards the dresser.

"I don't remember doing anything," I replied looking at her through the mirror.

She ignored me and started brushing her hair, the black color of her hair was in sheer contrast to the white of her gown and I couldn't deny how her waist-long curls attracted me. Her jade green eyes flared with fury towards me when she noticed me gawking at her.

"Why don't you just come here and get done with it, so we can both go to sleep?"

"You can go fuck yourself for all I care but don't expect me to get you off," she spat with hatred.

I stood up from the couch and stalked towards her while she stood on the spot with determination on her face. It doesn't seem like my wife would learn to stop defying me even though she knew the consequences.

I wrapped her arm around her chest and pulled her to me, "I would have rewarded you tonight if you wouldn't have pissed me off," I growled in her ear and she struggled to get out of my hold.

I pulled her earlobe between my teeth and tugged at it looking at her through the mirror. Her face was full of determination, she was in no mood of giving in to my touch but I knew it won't take much time to turn her into a panting and moaning mess in my arms as always.

"It doesn't take much to piss you off and I am not your slave to do your bidding," her voice was firm.

Daddy's Princess was growing claws? I will need to break her spirit before she thought she could dominate me. I was not going to stand aside and let her do as she wishes, even if Dad would be angry at me I couldn't give her the freedom to defy me. She should know who she was against and that I never lost. I crushed my opponent even before they could think of taking me down and she was no different.

I cupped her breast in my hand and squeezed it while I slipped my other hand under her gown through the slit. Brushing aside her panties I slid my finger in her folds and found her dripping, I groaned as my erection dug into her ass. She shuddered in my hold when she noticed my hardness and sucked in a breath as I kept tracing her wet folds.