Chapter 5

Dawood

I was fucking bored hearing Jemima rant about her latest breakup, she was my school mate and as a tradition, we all met at the club on the last Friday of the month. If I had known this get-together would turn out into a whining session I would have completely avoided it. This was fucking twenty-first century and she was acting as if she won't be fucking the next guy who offers her a drink.

I have never liked women in general, they just weren't worth it. There were only a handful of women that I respected and most of them belonged to my family. A couple of them were my friends and the other was mike's mother and sister.

"What's with you, that was the third chick you turned down today," Mike asked me, gulping his drink.

"I didn't find them good enough," I replied to him.

"If I would not have known you better I would have been sure it was a girl," he teased.

"You know better than me, no girl has been born in this world that could conquer this heart," I patted on my chest above my heart.

"Who knows she is somewhere around and you are not aware of it," Mike raised his glass and gulped down the remaining of his drink.

I rolled my eyes at him then stood up from the couch and went and leaned on the railing of our booth looking down. My eyes settled on a black-haired girl in a yellow dress and something stirred inside me. It was her, I was sure about it. More than one and a half years had passed but still the moment my eyes found her I felt the same desire building inside me.

She was practically hanging on a guy's shoulder, from his looks he looked Arab. Dark hair, dark eyes, sharp features, and a hint of Arab arrogance. So, Daddy's little girl got an Arab Boyfriend? Huh.

I couldn't forget how she had turned me down both times, have enjoyed my touch, and had declined to return the favor. Why but I didn't like her getting cozy with another guy. Denying me the pleasure and bestowing it upon someone else, was something I couldn't let go of. Pretty Princess needed to get a taste of her medicine.

I waited till the guy was dancing and she separated from the girl who was dancing with her, in the crowd. The moment I had touched her I couldn't stop thinking about our last escapade in the library. The way her soft body felt against mine, the way she smelled, and the way she reacted to my touch.

Fucking hell.

I had been with hundreds of girls but why was I so obsessed with her in particular? She was once again lost in my touch as before, ignorant of her surrounding to the extent she hadn't even noticed that the guy with her had come looking for her and now was standing at an arm's length and glaring at us. She was still swaying her hips in the rhythm to the music while her eyes were locked with mine and I was whispering loud enough for the guy to hear.

Someone had gotten engaged and had requested a romantic number and I felt like even the stars favored me today. I was sure the guy had heard enough to last for a lifetime. As expected he couldn't stand aside for long and cleared his throat.

I left them when he addressed her but was still watching her from afar, the guy looked pissed and left the club while she had followed him aghast. I had an idea how possessive Arabs were about their woman, if I was right the Princess was in real trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Scottie, in my office, now," I said into the receiver and waited for my secretary.

She entered after a couple of minutes, "What can I help you with Mr. Ordimez?"

"Narrate my schedule for the week," I said to her and started going through the file on my desk.