Chapter 29

Dawood

What the fuck was wrong with me?

Why couldn't I be indifferent to her? She was fucking up my mind and I was letting her do it. It shouldn't have bothered me if she went to the club with my cousin. It shouldn't have bothered me to see her dance with someone else. It fucking shouldn't have mattered to me if that guy had his hands all over her.

But it did.

The image of that motherfucker touching her was engraved in my mind. I should have fucking killed that bastard. The moment I saw her with that man, I saw red. I didn't even remember what happened after it, just that I wanted to kill him for touching what was mine.

I grabbed her arm the moment we were inside our bedroom and pulled her against me, "You will not step inside a club ever again."

She was startled at my aggressiveness and anger flashed in her jade green eyes, "I am not your servant, that you can order around," she shot back in a displeased tone.

"You are mine, Princess, and I will do as I please with you," he captured my mouth in a harsh kiss.

Her palms flattened against my chest and the next moment she shoved me away from herself but I tightened my hold around her and deepened the kiss.

"You are mine and if I see you with anyone else again-," I growled against her mouth and she ripped away from me shrieking, "I am not your Dawood and I never will be."

For a moment I wanted to throw her in the bed and show her who owned her, but then I remembered Dad's warning about not treating her any less than a wife should be treated. He threatened me again earlier this evening when he found out I was not allowing her to go to the club.

"You are mine and I will not stop until I make you admit it," I asserted in a possessive tone then loosened my hold around her.

She pulled away from me with a jerk and hissed, "Seven hells will freeze before I admit it."

"Sweetheart, you have no idea what you signed up for," a wave of excitement passed through me.

Nothing would taste sweeter than my victory when I bring Daddy's princess to her knees and make her submit to every whim and wish of mine.

Emma

The reception was arranged in the best five-star hotel in Istanbul. It was owned by the Ordimez group of hotels and was considered one of the best hotels in the world. I didn't expect it but Abi and Mom both arrived for the reception. Mom informed me that Dawood's grandfather and his father insisted a lot for the both of them to attend the reception.

It was Abi's unofficial visit and as the media was strictly barred from the reception there was no risk of the news of his presence leaking anywhere. I missed my family a lot and was overjoyed to see them again. Only two days passed since I left Azmaayir and I was feeling like it had been weeks since I last saw them.

Though I was in the US for the past two years for my studies and this felt like a completely different experience. Now, I was not just the daughter of Taimur Al Jahaan but the wife of Dawood Ordimez and daughter-in-law of Mehmet Ordimez.

"I missed you," I whispered to mom when she hugged me.

"I missed you too, darling. Is Dawood treating you well?" She inquired in a concerned voice pulling from the hug and assessing my facial expressions.

"He is-," I was not sure what to say to her.

Dawood was complicated.

It was tiring trying to understand his swinging moods. One moment he would be calm like an ocean the other he would be like a raging sea in a storm. If only I had married someone less complex and agreeable like Hamza, my life would have been so easy. But fate had different plans for the three of us. I always imagined my future with Hamza and here I was married to the most infuriating man I ever came across.