Chapter 28

Emma 

I took a shower to clean myself of his cum, it felt disgusting and I wished he had wrapped it up but who was I to direct Dawood Ordimez into doing something. It was a relief he didn't decide to sleep with me because I wouldn't have been in a position to stop him. He was not just my husband but he knew very well how to work up my body until I was a panting and moaning mess. 

No matter how much I loathed him there was no denying the sexual chemistry between us. I knew well I would melt into a puddle at his feet if he wanted, he was well aware of how to turn on a woman even against her will. He took me by surprise in the library and the alley and even though I had multiple chances to stop him, I didn't because of how good he made me feel. 

I shut my eyes and placed my palms on the wall and let the water slide down my naked body. Dawood told me he would use the bathroom in the gym to take a shower. I was thankful for it because it would have been a nightmare to spend even a minute more in my disgusting state. Scrubbing my body, again and again, to get rid of the feeling of his cum on my body I was thinking about how I was going to spend my whole life with him? When I stepped out of the bathroom after a long shower I was still not satisfied, though I cleaned myself thoroughly I couldn't get rid of the sticky and filthy feeling of when he came all over me. 

Dawood was sprawled on the bed leaning against the headboard. his eyes lingered on my bare thigh visible through the slit in my nightgown. I held my breath and hoped he would leave me alone. Thankfully he kept to himself and didn't speak to me when I walked to the couch and slumped on it. 

Dawood turned off the lamp on the nightstand and then slipped under the covers. I lay on the couch staring at the ceiling and listening to the sound of his breathing. The room was covered in pin-drop silence and the rhythm of his heavy breathing was audible. After a while, his breathing evened and I realized he had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep by myself. 

The next time I woke up it was morning, Dawood was not in the bed, and nor did I hear the sound of running water from the bathroom. He must be downstairs which was expected as his whole family was assembled here in Istanbul. I showered and changed into a beige-colored dress and was untangling my hair when Dawood entered the bedroom. Our eyes met through the mirror and I turned my gaze away immediately.

Dawood looked as if he just returned from a run, his hair was plastered to his forehead and his tee-shirt was soaked with his sweat and was clinging to his body. He shut himself in the bathroom and I applied a little make-up to make myself presentable for the breakfast. This was my first day in his ancestral home and I wanted to put a good expression on his family.

Dawood walked out of the bathroom after a few minutes, with a towel around his waist.  He halted before the wardrobe and pulled out a pair of jeans. Dropping his towel without an ounce of hesitation he slipped into the jeans and then pulled them to his hips. My cheeks got heated at his actions but Dawood remained unaffected. 

Shameless bastard. 

Even though I blew him once and gave him a hand job the other night. I was still not comfortable with his nakedness. The image of his male hardness was etched in my mind and made me shudder whenever I remembered it.   

"Like what you see?" Dawood's taunting voice snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I didn't realize I was staring at him while engulfed in thinking. I looked away from him but not before I noticed that sexy as devil smirk on his face. 

Moron. 

Dawood was the most aggravating man I came across in my life. I waited while he pulled a sweater over his head.  We headed downstairs for breakfast after he sprayed cologne over himself. The whole Ordimez clan was assembled in the dining room and we greeted them after we entered the huge dining hall. They all gave us their brightest smile in return. Mehmet Ordimez scanned my face with his scrutinizing gaze that unsettled me. I couldn't understand what he was trying to search on my face but I gave him an assuring smile.