Chapter 5 - Hate is a Strong Word

Annabeth POV💖

"So we meet again Princess"

I knew the owner of that voice just having heard that voice a few hours ago and I really contemplated not turning around but just making a run for it to the door of the classroom.  But I knew I had to do it because I kinda had a feeling that Ryder was the type who would probably chase and tackle me and also because I wanted to use this opportunity to make amends with the bad boy and declare a truce of sorts between us. So I turn around with a smile plastered on and face him and his two friends who were standing behind him and looking at me curiously. 

"My name is Annabeth Ryder, not princess'' I look at him still smiling. 

He smirks and takes a step forward which makes me stumble backward 

"Oh but I'm going to call you princess" He curls his lip which makes my focus automatically shift there only to see his lips curl up further into a smug smile 

"Like what you see princess?'' he drawls confident that he had caught me admiring him.

I automatically scoff and lift my right hand to press my forehead, my eyes closed while I sort through my thoughts. I have enough drama at home, the last thing I want is for school to end up being a nightmare as well. 

I release a sigh, drop my hand and open my eyes "Look Ryder'' I pause and look at him watching me curiously. I continued knowing that I had both his and his friend's attention although they were still looking at me like I was some strange specimen in a lab.

I smile at them all glancing at each of their faces until my eyes land on Ryder's "It's my first day here today and it's been stressful, so yea, stress, heat, exhaustion all of that is why I snapped at you earlier. Can we just let it be and forget everything that happened? You go your way and I go mine'' I smiled sweetly at him.

Ryder frowned like that was not what he was expecting me to say. He furrowed his brows deep in thought for a few seconds and then he nodded his head at me "Alright Princess if that's what you want" I am surprised at how easy that was, but I dont want to test my good luck so I quickly turn around to leave thinking that maybe my mum was right about how boys tend to do everything for you if you just look pretty and smile wide enough. 

That's when I hear him continue "All I need you to do is say you're sorry and that you want me to leave you alone, in front of the entire school, if you want to you can go down on your knees when you say it. Although... on second thought I can give you another reason to go down on your knees for me which I am pretty sure we both will enjoy''

 I whip around and stare at him my mouth wide open.

He stepped closer to me and I could smell his cologne, which was a very appealing scent and for some reason, either his proximity or how good he smelt made my knees go weak. He leaned in so that his face was next to mine and he whispered slowly in my ear "I mean you did wonder if I had issues down there so I think I owe it to myself to show you there ain't no problems, but I do think that pretty little mouth of yours's is going to be a tad bit small to handle what I have ''

I step back flustered, shutting my mouth immediately. This was the first time anybody had said anything this crass to me and it pissed me off.  Who did he think he was? God's Gift to women? Does he think every girl in his school was dying to get with him? More importantly, did he think I was some slut waiting to open my legs for him? 

My face contorted in rage and I let go of the control that I was exerting on my rage "What the fuck did you say," I was now seething with rage "you want me to apologize to you after you were being an asshole to me". I poke my finger into his chest to emphasize my words and I continue