Chapter 13 - Treating the Bad Boy

Annabeth's POV💖

I open the first aid kit box under Ryder's watchful eyes as he sits on the edge of the bed studying me intently. He was seated patiently on the edge of my bed in his jeans without a shirt on. I made sure that I got him a towel to dry off when I came back,  but I can still droplets of water glistening on his chest and it was killing me to not be able to touch them. I walk up to him and stand between his legs and tilt his face up to assess the damage. 

He is painfully handsome - those are the only words to describe him. Nothing like Dylan who had classic features, but he was rugged and sexy. He had super long eyelashes which could make any girl envious and his eyes were a dark warm chocolate brown. I cant believe that just twenty fours hours ago I wanted to be the one who inflicted the injuries on his face, but right now I was cursing whoever did this to his beautiful face. I take cotton with antiseptic and slowly press it down on the corner of his lip. He doesn't even flinch although I know it must be hurting really bad. 

He stares at me while I continue working on his face gently and then smiles at me "You look gorgeous, especially these freckles" he brings his finger up and slowly caresses them. 

I blush and smile at him while I continue with applying a bandage to a small cut on his forehead"No, I don't  look beautiful right now Ryder, I have absolutely no makeup on and I look like a nightmare, you don't have to be nice"

He frowns "Who said you need makeup to look beautiful, you look absolutely gorgeous now, in fact, I like you better without any makeup on your face and your hair all messy" he pauses and then continues a mischievous look in his eyes "especially in my hoodie and I know your not wearing a bra which makes it better because I know my hoodie is doing what I haven't been able to do yet which is caressing your breasts" he smirks.

I roll my eyes "Do you ever not think about sex Ryder?" 

''Nope,'' he pops his lips. "I think you think about it as well, considering how I can see your nipples poking out now. I wish I could taste them?'' he groans and slowly puts his hands on my thighs pulling me closer. 

"Stop" I admonish him and playfully slap his chest and then check his face inspecting my work. "There all done, all better" I look at his face and smile at him ignoring his questions, no one has ever spoken to me before like this, and I honestly did not know what to say to it. I was internally cursing my body for betraying me as I feel warmth pooling in between my legs as he continues to study me. 

He slowly leans back and lies down on the bed watching me still as I step out from between his legs "I like you like this, naturally gorgeous, its sort of like a preview to what you'd look like if we have sex, although you'll have a hundred hickies on your neck and you'll probably not be able to walk for a week" he smirks. 

I shake my head wondering if this was all this boy thought of and put the first aid kit away "Are you hungry?" 

He smirks at me and I groan "Not for that Ryder, for food, we have some pasta in the fridge I just checked when I went to get the kit. I'll get you a plate" 

He smirks at me suggestively "Only if you feed me, my hands are a bit raw from all the fighting"

I stop myself from asking him what happened because I knew he didn't want to talk about it and also because I did not want him to go back into his shell, I liked how comfortable and normal we were around each other right now. "Come on" I extend my hand out to him and he takes it. We walk down the stairs to the kitchen and I busy myself heating the pasta onto one plate since I was going to feed him anyway. 

I walk out of the kitchen and find him looking at the photos which Mum had hung up on the wall. He was staring at a photo of mum "You look so much like her, although your eyes are from your dad" he points to another photo of dad and mum staring into the camera almost frigid, fake smiles on both their faces.  

Falling In Love with a Bad Boy !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें