Chapter 44 - Reconciliations

Author's Note 

Hey, Lovelies! Thanks for all the reads so far! I just wanted to give you a warning that there is some NC17 stuff in the chapter, nothing too major, but yea just wanted to call it out.

I also wanted to know your thoughts on having a mature chapter for when Ryder and Annabeth go all the way. I'm in two minds about if I should write it or not, so yea I thought I'll check with you guys. Just leave me a comment with either a Yea for if you'd like me to write it and a Nay if you don't think it's needed. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ryder's POV

I make my way to the car with Anna still hanging off my shoulder. I could hear her screaming but I was definitely not going to put her down. I was super pissed that she went to Dylan first and not me. I mean she was my girlfriend and when she ran off to him I won't lie it hurt a bit, no wait it hurt a lot.

I wanted to leave at that point and I almost did, but something inside me stopped me from walking away in a rage. I think it was mainly because of the look of devastation on her face when she thought I was leaving and also because I knew that right now she was going through her own set of drama with her parents and I didn't want her to feel abandoned. So I picked up what was mine and I was going to take her home to mine...No wait to ours. I couldn't help but smile at the fact that she was staying with me now.  Now that I had her there I just needed to convince her to stay with me. 

A lot of it was to make sure I could look after her, but a part of my reasoning to keep her with me was that I was selfish, to be honest, it felt good to have her staying with me, although it had only been a day. When I saw Colton at school today I had told him what had happened, and although he was glad that Anna was fine, he did tell me that maybe I was being full-on with her and a bit obsessive as well and that I should probably take it a bit slow. But I couldn't care less, for the first time in my life I felt like there was someone who cared about me and who was mine that that really gave me a reason to continue. 

Even when coach had called me today to remind me of my fight tonight, the first thought that crossed my mind was that I had to be careful. I didn't want to get too hurt now that I had her depending on me to look after her and to be with her. And just after that conversation was when  I saw Dylan in the hallway and although the sight of him pissed me off I decided to take Bryan's and Colton's advice and let it be. But then he followed us out and started provoking me. All shit broke loose when he said something about Anna being a good lay for one time and that he was glad she was off his hands. 

As usual, my rage took over and the only thing I remember next was Anna running towards us anger and frustration in her eyes. And then she fucking went up to that asshole who created all this drama. The thought of it pissed me off again and I walk quickly towards the car ignoring her annoyed screams and I yank the car door open and dump her in it not so gently. 

I watch as she pushes the hair off her face and she glares at me but as she opens her mouth to protest I raise my hand to silence her. I slam the door and watch as she flinches and I regret it for a second, but then the thought of her leaning over Dylan crosses my mind again and I clench my teeth. 

I get in and drive and she is surprisingly silent throughout until we reach home. I get out of the car and into our room and start packing my gym bag for the fight tonight aware that she storms in behind me.

''What the fuck was that Ryder, are you trying to get yourself suspended or worse arrested''.

I just shoot her a glare and then go back to packing all the stuff I need to go to the match into my gym bag. She stomps over and grabs my arm ''Talk to me dammit...I want you to talk to me. You can't just do whatever you want and expect me to be ok with it'' 

I ignore her and pull my hand off and continue packing. Honestly, the reason why I wasn't talking to her right now was that I was hurt that she went to Dylan and also because I did not trust myself with what I would say because I was pissed.

She slumps on the bed looking at my back as I pack and I almost feel bad for her when she starts off ''You know what maybe this wasn't a good idea, I should... go and stay with Amelie'' 

That's it again. I turn around and I grab her by the arm and pull her up to me my eyes flashing with anger

''What the fuck Anna, we have one fight and you wanna run away, you ..you fucking went to check on Dylan, not me, you ran to him after all the fucking shit he said about you, he told me you were a good lay for one time, that's when I fucking hit him, coz I can't stand anyone saying anything about you'' 

I watch as her face pales and I continue on ''But you...you run off to him to check on him, you always think the worst of me..''

I look at her once again ''I may not be what you wanted, but you bloody fucking signed up for this... I have a fight tonight and when I'm back you better be here...or...I dunno what I'll do''

I run a hand over my face exhausted before I sit down next to her not looking at her still. I feel her warmth as she scoots over to me and she pulls my face to hers ''Ry, I did not go to him coz I cared about him, I went to him because I was worried you killed him or something and I didn't want you to get into trouble because of him... I only care about you... you're the only guy...''

Before she could complete I lean in and kiss her and she responds back eagerly. I feel her scoot over and straddle me as she continues to kiss me passionately. I respond back pouring all my feelings into the kiss. She grinds herself into me and I groan and I fist her hair into my hand as I kiss my way down her neck. I needed her, I needed all of her and I watch as she tilts her head to the side giving me more access to her neck, her blonde hair flowing while her eyes were closed and her perfect mouth was open as she was panting.

I groan and I grab her by the hips and pull her even closer so that she could feel my hard-on pressing into her warmth. I hear her gasp for a second and then she starts grinding into me. I take one hand off her hip as she clutches onto my shoulders. I unbutton her shirt and pull her bra down start sucking on her nipples. She groans and calls my name out which makes me even harder if that was possible. That's it, fuck waiting  I was going to make her mine right now. I flip us so that she's lying under me and I pull my shirt off and I go back to kissing her creamy breasts when I hear her phone ring.

I pull off her as she reaches and takes her phone and shows me her dad's name before she sheepishly pulls her shirt back on blushing bright orange. I groan and before she answers her phone I grab her hand and put it on my crotch. 

''You, feel that princess, you're going to be my death'' I smile and kiss her forehead softly before I pull myself up from her 

''I'm going to take a shower, but tell your dad you're not going home, not until I'm sure it's safe''

 I look at her sternly and stand up my back facing her and pull my pants off smiling because I knew she was checking me out in my boxers. I start walking off to the bathroom for a cold shower, while I hear her answer the phone. God knows I wanted to stay there and listen to her talk to her dad. But I think back on Colton telling me today that I was being a bit obsessive with her so I decide to give her some space. One thing was for sure that she was definitely not going back home until I think I thought it was safe.