Chapter 53 - The Climax

⚠️⚠️⚠️Warning...its going to get steamy. Nc 17 warning. If you don't want to read, just know that they do it in this chapter, and you can move on to the next...⚠️⚠️⚠️😄

Ryders Pov🦁

I walk out of the shower, my head still pounding from all the drama from today. All I wanted was to push it out of my mind and focus on the time that I had with Anna.

I see her lying on the bed tucked into the covers with just her head peeking out, her beautiful eyes following my every movement, and she looked all adorable.

Earlier tonight, when Colton told me to just go be with her, some bit of my sanity kicked in, and in that moment, I realised that the only urge bigger than the need to kill was  her. I just needed her.

The boys promised to catch up with me tomorrow after they did some digging around tonight to get to the bottom of the truth, and I trusted them to do it. To be honest, it was best that I was not involved in this digging around because I knew i would not be able to control my urge to kill, and someone would die tonight... that was the ugly truth.

I roll into bed in just my boxers and pull her to me her warmth enveloping me. I turn the lights off and hold her tight as she rests her leg over my waist, all cuddled up into me. She smelt amazing, and I nuzzled into her neck inhaling her scent, trying to stop my thoughts from wandering to what happened earlier tonight, but it was hard.

I could tell that she could sense me being on an edge, and I hear her whisper, "What is it, Ry, you can tell me anything.. I can't see you like this. It hurts."

I kiss her softly on the neck and hold her so close and tight that I can feel her heartbeat.

"It's nothing, princess. I just had an argument with the boys, but it's all resolved now," I murmur into her neck.

I bit my tongue as the lie rolled out smoothly. I hated lying to her, but I could not tell her the truth. Talking about it would make it real... and right now, all I wanted was to feel anything that made me feel alive.

I feel her warm lips on mine, and I melt into the kiss. I start off softly, but then I can't help but bite her soft plump lower lip. She gasps, and I use the opportunity to taste her fully our tongues duelling together.

She moans as I start kissing down her neck, and I move over her and pull up her night shirt over her neck, and i toss it away.

I watch as she lies back down. I can see her soft, milky white breasts in the moonlight, her nipples hard like pebbles. I lean down and start suckling on one of her nipples while I'm playing with the other one with my fingers.

She threads her fingers through my hair and moans out my name, which drives me even more crazy... I need to feel her...I need to taste her.. I slowly move down, trailing kisses down her stomach , hooking my fingers into her panties and slowly pulling them down, and I toss it away.

I look up to see her watching.... her breathing uneven, her hands clenching the sheets. I settle in between her legs and part her thighs so I can finally taste what's mine... she tries to close her legs... "Ry...I've never.... I don't know..."

I kiss the top of her thigh softly.

"Princess, you've no idea how badly I want to taste you... I just want to make you feel good.. Is that ok? I know you've never done any of this, but trust me, i just want to make you feel good."

I see her nodding her head, and she lets me part her legs. I looked at her pretty pink pussy and I swear my dick has never been as hard as it was right now....her pussy was shaved and soft and beautiful... and dripping wet for me....