Chapter 50 - Meeting Lilah

Ryders Pov🦁

Right now, I'm sitting on my bed watching Anna get ready for dinner at coaches.

She had bought a change of clothes with her just in case we went out tonight, so I get to see my princess in a bodyfitting blue dress.

She busies herself in front of the mirror, and I can't help but be amazed by how gorgeous she was both on the inside and the outside.

I have definitely hit the jackpot with her, but I couldn't say the same for her. If only she knew how posessive and crazy I was about her, she would probably run for the hills.

For instance, the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw her in that blue dress was if she had worn it before and how many guys would have probably leered at her. That made me angry not at her but just at life in general.

I obviously didn't say that to her, as it is she thinks I'm batshit crazy with my possessiveness, but my possessiveness has been on overdrive for the last few days. This was the very reason why I fought so hard against being with her in the first place.

Now that I have her, I'm consumed by this irrational fear of if she should leave me. Now that I have a taste of her. I want her with me forever and always. I've never had anything good happen to me for as long as I can remember, and I don't know what I would do if she left me. I keep trying to tone down the possessiveness, but it's getting harder by the day.

I'm also scared of how she would react if she knew of my gang related activities. I've been trying so hard to hide it that I've convinced myself that it is to protect her, but I knew the truth deep down inside that it was more out of fear of losing her.

I watch her move around my room, picking up my wet towels and putting them in the wash. it's only been weeks, but I knew I was in love with her.

I watch as she turns around and looks at me, and then her expression turns to worried. She comes over to me and sits on my lap and cradles my face with both her hands. "What's wrong? I know something is bothering you. "

The girl could read me like a book. I pull her closer to me and kiss her neck as she moans until I've made a bright red hickey. I feel both proud that she had my mark plus crazy. One day, the monster is going to come out, and she's going to meet the crazy possessive side of me. It's inevitable.
I look at her and smile " Nothing princess, just wondering what I would do if you ever left me."
She leans in and kisses me. " That's not going to happen, you and me...." she kisses me softly on the forehead before continuing "were meant to be together."

I tighten my hold on her and kiss her hard, all the while praying that she would feel this way forever.

Annabeth POV🌷
After a short ride, we were now standing in front of coach's door.

Ryder seemed deep in thought the whole evening, and I was wondering if it was nerves from me meeting Lilah. I promise myself to give it one more shot with Lilah for Ryders sake it was the least I could do for him.

I clench the flowers that I had bought for coach in my free hand, the other one intertwined with his fingers, and I sneak one last glance at him. He wore a simple black long sleeved shirt which covered his tattoos and blue jeans, but god did he look sexy.

I could see why he had girls throwing themselves at him left right and centre, and I was so proud that he was mine.

When we stopped at the shop to get flowers, I saw some women checking Him out and trying to get his attention, but he didn't even look at them twice. I couldn't believe I was becoming a stereotypical jealous gf, but if you dated someone like Ryder, you would end up being that.