𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n) your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I think it's been a week and half now. Mommy's still not here and the little food that she left either is spoiled or I already ate it. I'm still sitting at the door waiting for her to turn around and come back.

I sit there clutching onto the faded sky blue teddy bear I found underneath Mommy's bed. Rubbing the black button eyes to comfort me as I stare non-blinkingly at the door.

Then I heard something. Some coins and some pieces paper and another paper with drawings on it come from the door. It looks like food. There's a drawing on the bottom showing a boy going to a building. Is that me?

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
As you got ready to go to the building you saw on the paper you got a new outfit on. A stained white shirt and some brownish shorts and beat up shoes.

"Alright Teddy, stay here and wait for mommy 'till I get back." You said placing the sky blue bear at the door grabbing the pieces of paper. You stood on a side table in order to open the door and go outside.

You took a deep breath of fresh air as you stepped outside. When was the last time you were outside? A year or two maybe? Any memories you had outside was playing with these two kids that had pink hair kicking a rock around.

You climbed down the steps and started towards the main part of the city. There was a lot of people. It made you nervous a little but decided to suck it up and push forward.

You tried to grab someone attention so you could have an idea to get to the drawing's building. A man with blonde hair and glasses crouched down beside you and tapped your shoulder. "What's wrong, did you loose your parents?" The man asked. You shooked your head and started talking.

"I need to get here!" You said to pointing to the drawing. He looking at the drawing and recognized it as a grocery store. "Yeah, I'll take you there buddy." He said standing up and offering a hand out for you to grab.

You then got onto a train. You hugged the man's leg and held on tight since there were so many people in one space. The blonde haired male chuckled and rubbed your head a little before grabbing onto a bar to keep himself steady.

After a long train ride you two got to a more quiet place and headed toward the grocery store. "Okay little buddy, show me what you need to get and I'll help you." He smiled and you nodded your head showing the picture again.

You went all over the store grabbing things that you would most likely eat. Once to the cash register the cashier rang up the items and asked for the money. The man started to get out his wallet but then you smacked down the money onto the counter with a determined face.

To the mans surprisement it was the exact amount of money to get all of the things. Walking out of the store with at least five bags the man asked you a question. "Like I said at the train station, where's your parents?" You decided to lie since you didn't want your mother to get in trouble. "My Mommy's sick, so she gave me that drawing and money to go get food," you started, "I don't know how to read yet."

The man smiled. "Mr, what's your name?" You asked kicking a pebble. "My name?" The man chuckles, "my name is, Itsuki Hinote, what's yours?" "(Y/n)!" You smiled.

You walked back to the train station waiting for a train back to where you first met. "Now (y/n) do you need me to walk you home or do you just want me to drop you off where we were first?" Hinote asked. "Just drop me off where we first met please." You said looking into one of the bags.

𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Its been a two years since you've known Mr.Hinote. It's been a two years since you gotten abandoned by your mother. It's been a two years since you whole life has changed.

Today was your once a week meet up with Mr.Hinote at the train station to go to the grocery store. Both of you questioned how you ever got the money to pay for the food you needed, but never asked. Mr.Hinote questioned if your mother ever got better, but never brung it up.

Waiting for whomever pushes the coins and paper, which you now know is money, under the door so you can go meet up with Mr.Hinote and get some groceries. Exactly at 11:00am it gets pushed under the door.

You hugging on the now torn sky blue teddy bear with one black button eye you saw the coins and paper bills get forced through the door and stop. You picked the currency up and got ready to head out.

Since you've met Mr.Hinote he's taught you simple things over the course of two years. Reading, basic math, what soap to use to wash up with. Though your reading and math could get worked on more that could be fixed.

Putting on a long sleeved blue shirt, some black jeans, with some slightly new slightly beat up shoes, and a thin sweatshirt you were ready to go. But at the bottom of your stomach you felt like something bad was going to happen.

"Okay Teddy remember the rules while I'm gone okay?" You said putting the stuffed bear down. You patted it's head and went out the door. Going down the steps and walking down the route you go through to get to the train station.

Once there you waited for Mr.Hinote. He was running late but he eventually got there. "Sorry there buddy my cat was blocking the front door." The blonde male sweat dropped. "Its okay Mr.Hinote." you assured while stepping onto the train already getting used to the small space with people.

The train ride was bumpy at parts. You were worried and asked Hinote what's wrong with the train and he said they might have to fix the tracks soon. But then the train swerved off of the tracks. A giant villain in the way.

In front but bellow of the villain there was a crowd of people gasping and some were calling the pro hero's

In front but bellow of the villain there was a crowd of people gasping and some were calling the pro hero's. Soon a hero that resembled a tree made it there but soon was interrupted by a gaingantic woman.

During the time the train swerved everyone was pushed to one side of the train. The glass of the glass windows shattering and falling down off of the tracks. Everything went in slow motion for you.

You were in a small dome with a injured Hinote with little light. Having blood come down his forehead and blood underneath him. You were scared for him. You've been through this before. The red substance coming out of anyone means they'll be dying.

Tears started to form and roll down your pudgey cheeks. Hinote move his hand up against to the side of your face and pushed one of your hairs away from your face. "It'll be alright (y/n)." Hinote said in a raspy voice which made you cry even more.

You looked around hoping to find something to help him but nothing. You saw the bus pole that stretched across the ceiling inplaed through him. That's where the blood underneath him is coming from.

You held onto his hand as he still held it onto your face. His hand warmed slightly. His quirk. Only a simple heating quirk. Of course you never felt him use it before when you two would hold hand getting through the grocery store. But you guessed because Hinote wants to keep you warm even if he was dying.

Hinote finally put his head down but never his hand, and his hand never stopped being warm, until the small dome around you two was lifted up by rescue hero's. The natural light of the sun blinding you as you got picked up.

You were taken away from your best friend. Hinote! Don't leave me too!

1392