𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

Some characters here could be kinda ooc sorry.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Everything was a blur when hero's rushed in. You couldn't remember a thing. You finally opened your eyes and was immediately blinded by bright lights. Shutting your eyes again tightly you felt someone grab your hand.

"(Y/n)..?" A voice called out. Opening your eyes slowly a worried face was in the corner of your vision. You turned to see Aizawa. He looked like he hadn't slept in days, more than usual. Was Yamada like this too?

"Dadzawa?" You questioned. Few tears escaped the ravenette as hepulled you into a hug. You slowly hugged back as Aizawa tried to calm himself down. "I was so worried." He mumbled. Yamada walked in the room.

His was lazily brushed and he had faint eyebags under his eyes. He stopped in his place as he saw you and Aizawa hugging. He ran over to the two of you and joined the hug. "We were so worried for you (y/n)!!" He shouted with comical tears coming out of his eyes.

You hugged your parental figures tightly. You didn't want to almost loose them again. Even though it was you being naive. "Is he okay, Bakugou?" You qursitoned as the three of you let go of the hug.

"He's fine, but because of this attack and being kidnapped by villains UA has issued that the students should stay in dorms, preferably the hero course students." Aizawa explained sitting back down in his seat. "Which means the teachers have to stay in the dorms as well to make sure the students don't do any funny business!" Yamada joined.

You were confused. Why were they telling you this? "We'll have to move into the dorms as well, or at least a smaller building just for the teachers." Aizawa said, "we'll also be getting you homeschool, we're worried something like a few days ago will happen again." You nodded your head in understandment. New place to live and school at home. Got it.

"Now you rest up, even if you woke up the doctor said you should stay here for a day or two." Yamada said poking at a faux plant.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"Why do we have to be here so early again?" Aizawa questioned rubbing his eyes. "Principal Nezu said we should get our rooms all done before the students arrive!" Yamada said unlocking the front doors to Height Alliance. You were just tiredly holding Yamada's hand wondering when you can go back to sleep.

You hadn't been sleeping well after the hospital. You slept just fine there but when you finally got to your own home, nope, sleep was nonexistent.

"All we have to do is get our stuff in a few rooms and assign the students rooms." Yamada said checking his phone. "I'll start picking out rooms, Hizashi, you and (y/n) can set stuff up." Aizawa said heading into a kitchen.

"I think we should be on the first floor, so if there would to be any fire in the kitchen we'd be closer to stopping it." Yamada said looking at the layout of the dorms. You just stared into space not paying attention to what Yamada was saying.

Then he started to walk towards two doors and you followed. "Which room do you want?" He questioned looking down at you. You chose the left one, you don't know why, it just called to you.

After a long while you and Yamada had finished with decorating your room. "There you are (y/n), your new room!" Yamada said putting his hands on his sides and looking at the room. The room was organized differently than how it was at the apartment. Maybe be how bigger the room was.

"Well, you can do whatever while Shouta and I get other stuff dealt with as long you stay in Heights Alliance." The blonde haired man said while giving you a pat on the head.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

There was noise in the main part of the dorms. You being the nosey kid you are you decided to check it out. You saw Uraraka fainting at the size of the dorms and Iida rushing to help her.

Then everyone noticed you. "Hi (y/n)!" Ashido said waving to you. You lazily waved back and walked up to Uraraka's fainted body. You poked her arm and titled your head. "Is she okay?" You questioned looking up at Iida. "I believe so, she only fainted because of shock." The blue haired teen said moving his arms in a robotic way.

Then you felt someone pick you up from behind. It was no one? No it was Hagakure! "Hi there (y/n)!" She said cheerfully. "I'm going to decorate my room, see you guy later." Jirou said walking up to where her room should be. "I must do the same thing as well." Yaoyorozu said joining the other girl.

"Yeah, I got so much stuff it'll take me half of the day to get my room all done." Kaminari sweat dropped going to the boys' side of the dorms. "Its settled we should all get our rooms organized" Iida announced. "Ooh! We should do a dorm contest too!" Ashido suggested.

The class agreed to the contest and started working on decorating their rooms. You just stayed in your room waiting for them to be done. You didn't want to bother them while they're busy.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Sorry for not post for a long while. If anyone read my post on my profile and the announcement on this story knows that I have started school now. It'll take me longer to put out chapters. Again sorry for the inconvenience. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

968