𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Blue skys was all you could see and screams of terrified teenagers filled your ears. You sighed as you knew it was going to be a pain to get everyone to wake up. Sitting up you noticed half of the class freaking out while the other half is just accepting their fate. While Aizawa is still asleep. Asleep in a dream, that doesn't make any sense. But of course this is a dream.

Another thing you noticed was everyone had some type of animal ears and matching tail. Bunny, cat, dog, bear and dragon? Kirishima is part dragon now, great. Though Tokoyami and Asui didnt really change. Tokoyami received wings and Asui looked more frog like. Standing up and walking to Aizawa you stared down at him. He too had animal ears and a matching tail. Cat ears and tail to be specific.

You pushed his arm softly in a attempt to wake him up. But nah, he's still asleep and you want everyone out of your dream world before they mess it all up. Groaning softly you turned around to face the teens as they mostly calmed down and Iida is trying to get everyone in order. You walk over to them and got their attention.

"(Y/n)!" Kaminari yelled, "you came to save us!" His dog tail wagged back and forth as he crashed down on the ground beside you. You patted his head as the rest of the class surrounded you. "Do you know how to get out of here (y/n)?" Midoryia questioned, "this is your quirk and you had time to explore it, ... Mumble.., ramble..."

You just shrugged your shoulders and looked back to where Aizawa was laying. Still asleep... He's probably going to wake up at the last second isn't he? Soon the scenery changed into your old home. The tiny cramped apartment you lived in with your mother.

Everyone was either breaking the furniture or facing a wall. It looked like your mother had already left, you didn't want to deal with her right now anyways. You pouted. You wanted everyone to leave already. Soon you feel someone petting your head. You looked up to see Yaoyorozu with a soft smile. It seemed like she noticed your frustration.

"Everyone, maybe if we all calm down again, and not bombard (y/n) we might be able to leave this dream world." She said getting everyone attention. You nodded your head in agreement as everyone calmed down and took a seat or leaned against a wall.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"So (y/n), do you know where we are?" Sato asked. "Home." You answered plainly playing with Aizawas hair. Sato sweat dropped at your ominous answer and kept quiet. "Another quesiton, do you know when we'll leave?" Midoryia said moving his hands like he would when writing something down. I guess he misses his notebook.

"When we want to, probably." You said untangling the braid you put in Aizawas hair. Midoryia too sweat dropped. Aizawas eyes shifted then opened. "What did I miss?" He questioned as he sat up. He looked around at the small apartment and at his students. He admits, they look ridiculous with all of the animal ears and tails.

"Nothing much." You said leaning against him. Aizawa sighed as you closed your eyes. I guess you two were going to be switching places, he's going to stay away and you're going to gall asleep. "Does anyone know where we are?" Aizawa questioned. "Sato asked the same question but all (y/n) answer was 'home'." Tokoyami answered.

"This isn't my home, can't be Noamasa's either since I've been there before." Aizawa thought to himself, "could it be the home the (y/n) lived in with his mother?" The scenery changed again back to the big tree and Aizawa was confused.

Cats came from behind the tree. A black cat, a pale blue one, a purple one, and a yellow one. They all swarmed you pawing at you trying to get you to wake up. You just groaned and picked up the closest cat and cuddle them. This confused everybody. This was going to be a long dream..

"Whoa." Uraraka spoke up. She was looking up at the tree. Inside the trees branches and leaves were different colored orbs. "What do you see?" Iida questioned following the brown a haired girl to the tree. Soon the whole class followed them and saw the trees orbs.

Different scenes played through the orbs. Memories from everyone in the dream. One floated down to Midoryia and the memory that played was the one where he was begging his mother to play the All Might video. Midoryia turned red at the embarrassing memory as some of his classmates cooed and teased him.

Another floated down to Kaminari and the memory that played was the first time he short circuited and his mom was all worried about him. "Hey I remember that!" Kaminari beamed, "mostly.." Other orbs floated down to the class and teacher playing different fond memories.

Soon they all turned blank. The orbs shined brightly and everyone woke up in the living room. The common room was dark and the only light that was on was the kitchen light. Everyone was on blankets and pillows were placed under their heads. Aaaanndd Yamada was asleep on one of the sofas.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Yeeaaahhh a chapter is out! I thought this was a chapter to more venture into (y/n)'s quirk and what it can do. I remember seeing a comment in a earlier chapter about (y/n)'s quirk being similar to Emnu's powers from demon slayer. Now I can see the similarity. Anyways, have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

970