𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n) your name

(F/c) favorite color
☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Finally two-three weeks later Naomasa finally enrolled you in a fitting school. You smoothed down the creases in your school uniform shirt you heard Naomasa call you into the kitchen.

You paced towards the food making room and saw Naomasa sitting at the counter. You titled your head at him like a confused puppy. "As you know you'll be starting school today," Naomasa said while getting up from his seat, "first year to be exact, I know I shouldn't have to say this but I want you to be on your best behavior."

Naomasa finally finished talking crouched down and put his hands on your shoulders. He smiled at you showing his pearly whites. You nodded your head. "Sooo, you're getting rid of me...?" You mumbled fidgeting with your shirt. "Nononono, (y/n) I'll have to pick you up after school I'm not leaving you there!" The older panicked.

An alarm then went off from Naomasa's phone so he got up and went towards it. "Its time to the you to school!" He said loudly grabbing a plain (f/c) bookbag. You followed him out the door and into the car.

The car ride was boring to you. Just Naomasa talking about how his excited for you now that you'll be going to a school for the first time on your life with the radio drowning him out. You just looked at the sky out the window and saw the clouds pass by.

Once there you were hesitant to go in. You remembered that Naomasa said he'd pick you up after school but you weren't to sure. "Oh, this must be little (y/n)!" A young man with purple hair a yellow eyes greeted, "I'm Kageyama Aoi!"

You just clutched onto your shirt and shrunk behind Naomasa. "Sorry, (y/n) can be shy around people, I think." Naomasa said though whispering the last part

It took about thirty minutes but Naomasa and Aoi finally convinced yoh to stay for the school day and that Naomasa will come back to get you.
Naomasa totally didn't shed a few tears but we don't talk about that.

Throughout the day you wouldalways glanced at the classroom door to check if Naomasa would randomly come and pick you up. But that never happened.

You sighed putting your head down on your desk and droned out Aoi's talkings. Waiting for Naomasa to pick you up.

Hurry up day please.

Finally it was recess. You were confused on what to do. They were letting you outside on a play ground for a few minutes. Isn't school for learning?

Soon after questioning the teacher they forced you outside (nicely). You didn't stray far from the classroom door though. Just went slightly away from the side walk and sat down.

You played with your shoe laces for awhile. Twisting them, tying them, or wrapping it around your finger. Then some bugs on the sidewalk distracted you(sorry if you don't like bugs I don't either ;-;).

A trail of little ones going into the cracks of the sidewalk. You wondered what was down there for them to go there. A few strayed away from the line and went towards you. You panicked and squished them and wiped them back into the sidewalk. "Sorry little bugs." You mumbled.

Then you felt something press against your head. Your turned towards whatever it was. It was a girl. She had long orange hair and emerald cored eyes. She looked like she was part cow. From the dress she was wearing and from her legs that were showing her legs were like cow hoofs. She had ears of a cow and a cows tail.

She held several wild flowers in her arms. Hold one out towards you she shoved it in your face and dropped it in your lap. She sat down and started to sort the flowers in groups.

You were confused. Who is this girl? Why'd she give you a flower? Why is she sitting with you sorting the red tof her flowers? Though you didn't voice your questions and just watched the sorting process.

She was sorting them by color. Pink, yellow, white, and blue. Then once in color groups it was what type of flower it was. Daisies, buttercups, dandelions(the yellows and the fluffly white versions), coneflowers, corn flowers.

She then gave half of the flowers to you. Once again you were confused. "Keep." Was all she said and got up and walked away. You stared at the flowers for a bit till your teacher called you back in.

What pretty flowers.
Who was she?

784