𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Alright (y/n), Shoutas on a mission today so I'd thought we would do something together today!" Yamada spoke. Currently it was ten in the morning and you were half asleep eating your cereal. You nodded along to whatever what Yaamda was saying anyways.

"I think we should bake some sweets for Sho, he hasn't had any good sweets in a long while." Yamada said going into the kitchen and picking up a sweets baking book. Of course you just sat at the dining room table watching the blonde man talk to himself.

"We should make some lemon flavored cake or some cookies with walnuts in them," Yamada looked up at you, "what do you think?" You just nodded. "I'm thinking we should just bake him a lemon flavored cake." Yaamda closed the sweets baking book and got out materials that you two would need to bake the cake.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

You stood on top of one of the dining room chairs stirring the batter for lemon cake while Yamada was reading the directions on what ingredients go in first. The blonde male then set the oven to preheat. "Alright if we just add this one last ingredient in and stir it a bit more the batter will be done and we'll just have to put it in the fridge for a bit!" Yamada said putting in the last ingredient.

You stirred the batter faster as you wanted to get it done and watch a few cartoons you were expecting earlier today. "Whoa whoa, (y/n) don't stir so roughly!" Yamada took the spoon out of your hand and took over the stirring, "here, I'll stir this up and you can watch your cartoons."

Your eeys sparkled as he said that. You zoomed into the living room and immediately turned on the tv to the cartoon channel. Bouncing slight in your seat the characters you know and love popped up on the screen.

The characters were a blue bear name blueberry and a pink cat called candy. They were roommates in the big city. They would sometimes get in big trouble other times they would have fun.

You liked the show because of all of the adventures that blueberry and candy would go on. One episode showed blueberry dreaming about him and candy being pirates and defeating a one eyed crocodile that was stealing treasures from everyone else.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

After awhile the show starts to get boring so you get up from the couch and check up on Yamada in the kitchen. What you find is the blonde male asleep on the floor and a burnt smell coming from the oven. You start to panic.

Is Yamada dead? You run up to him and poke him on his back. That usually wakes him up.. You keep poking him until he lifts his head and groans. Yamada soon realizes that he left the lemon cake in the oven to long and now its burnt.

While Yamada is sulking in the corner you looked at the cake that sat on the dining room table. You stable a for in it and pull it apart slightly. Its not cooked in the inside. How did Yamada mess up a cake?

Soon the front door opens and Aizawa walks through the dining room door. "What happened-?" He asks. You pointed to Yamada and the lemon cake. "He tried to cook didn't he?" You nodded to Aizawas statement and the raven haired male sighed.

He moved towards the table and you to look at the lemon cake. "Judging by the smell its a lemon cake, not cooked but burnt at the same time.." Aizawa sighed and looked at Yamadas back making the other male flinch slightly.

"I'm gonna order take out what do you want Hizashi?" Aizawa asked. Yamada quickly mumbled something that you didn't understand but Aizawa just hummed and took out his phone to order take out.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

"Thank you for the food!" Each one of you said before eating. Dinner was silent besides utensils and cups hitting the table or each other. Yamada would crack a joke here and there but no one laughed making him pout.

"Shoutaaaaaa, I'm sorrrryyy!" Yamada whined clinging onto Aizawas legs as the raven haired male went into the living room with you following him. Aizawa finally got to get on the couch but that didn't even stop Yamada from clinging to him.

"I'm sorry for ruining the caaaakeee!" Yamada apologized for the hundredth time since dinner ended. You hopped onto the couch watching the scene unfold. "Next time you want to make food for me just order it, no need to make it." Aizawa sighed turning on the TV.

"But it was supposed be special!"

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Short chapter again, sorry. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

816