𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Well the day of Fumiko's birthday finally arrived. "So you have everything correct?" Aizawa questioned looking in the rearview mirror at you. "Yes, even the birthday present." You replied.

Fumiko changed her mind about wanting everyone at her party to go home afterwards and wanted a few to stay over for a sleepover, you were one of the lucky ones to stay over. You were excited, you've never slept at another persons house that hasn't been a parental figure before.

"If you get scared or just want to come home, even if its two am in the morning, I'll come get you." Aizawa said looking back at the road. "Yeah, Shota and I will come getcha!" Yamada added on.

You just hummed looking at Fumikos present you got her. You were excited for her to open it. It contained a book about different flowers, the meanings of flowers, and what you can do with them, a birthday card, and some candies.

You wondered who were Fumikos cousins. They could be anyone. They could be nice or mean. The thought scared yet excited you. "We're here." Aizawa said while rechecking the address on the birthday invitation that Fumiko gave you a day after she told you about your birthday.

You and the two older males got out for the card and immediately got greeting by a woman with black hair and quirk similar to Fumikos. "Welcome, welcome, its so nice that you came to Fumikos birthday party!" The woman said, "my name is Chiyo Hana, do call me which ever you want."

The woman always had a smile on her face as she walked you, Aizawa, and Yamada in her house. The house was decorated with birthday decorations and fake flowers.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝗺𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐡 😞

"You have a lovely home." Yamada said. "Oh thank you, my husband and I are home designers, we're different in many ways so I'm actually surprised that we can to compromise on decorating the house!" Hana rambled on going to the kitchen.

Running footsteps could be hear coming towards you. Yumiko showed up infront of you. "Finally you showed up, I was getting scared that you didn't want to come," she started then mumble something, not that I was doubting you."

She grabbed your hand and pulled you into her room

You awed at it. It was so clean and fitting for Yumiko. "Please don't mess anything up, I just cleaned it for today." She said climbing up onto her bed, you followed her. "We're just waiting on my uncle to bring my cousins and a few others now."

"Happy birthday." You said with a small smile. "Thank you (y/n), but what should be do after the party's over?" She questioned, "we could have a movie night, yeah a movie night sounds amazing!"

As if right on queue Hana, Yumikos mother, shouted to her. "Yumiko, your cousins and uncle are here!" Footstep could been heard going throughout the house and stop at Yumikos door.

"Happy birthday!" Two voices yelled out. The two voices belonged to the two kids you met at the playground one day, Akito and Ichika. "Hey, glad to see you two made it." Yumiko said getting off of the bed. "We wouldn't miss our favorite cousins birthday for the world!" Akito rang out giving Yumiko a hug.

"Yep! And we got you the bestest present you'll ever get!" Ichika added on joining the hug. "Oh, we have another person here, his name is (y/n)." Yumiko said breaking apart from the hug and introducing you which in return you waved slightly.

"(Y/N)!" The twins shouted in unison hugging you. "I thought we'd never see each other again!" Akito shouted giving you space. "Yeah!" Ichika said backing off.

Yumiko looked confused. "How do you know (y/n)?" "Well I think it was a year or so ago we met at a playground!" Ichika said turning to Yumiko. You nodded in agreement.

"Kids you should come in here and socialize with the adults!" Hana said knocking on Yumikos door. "Okay mom!" The orange haired girl said, "come on!" She grabbed your hand and pulled you with her while Akito and Ichika followed behind you two.

Once in the living room again more adults had shown up. You guessed it was Yumikos family. You looked around and made sure that Aizawa and Yamada were still there, which they were. You wiggled Yumikos hand off of your while she was distracted talking to an older lady and went over to Aizawa and Yamada.

"Hey buddy, how ya doing, has it bene fun so far?" Yamada questioned as you hugged Aizawas leg stuffing your face in it. "I think (y/n)'s getting a little shy with all of the adults that are here."

Aizawa was correct. There were a lot of adults. The two sets of her grandparents, her uncle, her aunt, and a few family friends showed up. Everyone was gathered into the living room or the kitchen.

"So when to we serve the cake?" Yumikos dad piped up to his wife. "Well whenever Yumiko does, it's her party after all." Hana replied. "Yes! Cake!" Yumiko shouted making most of the adults laugh or chuckle.

You noticed something different about Yumiko. When she's at school she's all serious and kind of in a bad mood but when she's at home she's like all happy. Everyone gathered up in the kitchen and started to sing 'happy birthday' to Yuniko as her dad and mom bring out her cake.

After the birthday song Yumiko blew out her candles and slices of cake was passed around. "Thank you for the cake." Almost everyone said as Hana passed slices of cake around.

You poked and prodded at your slice as you looked at it. "Do you know like it?" Aizawa mumbled looking at your plate. The cake was good in your opinion but it had that cheap birthday cake taste to it. "Give it to 'Zashi, he'll eat it." You looked at Yamada as he finished his cake slice and tapped his arm.

The blonde male looked at you and saw that you were giving your cake slice to him. "Awe thank you (y/n)!" He said before immediately eating the cake slice.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Sorry that it took me two days for me to post this. I'm currently working on a school project and its distracting me a lot 😅 As always have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

1116