~𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥~

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝗼𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝗼 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺 𝗺𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩.

𝐅𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)- your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
A dark void.
Floating.
You couldn't move a muscle.
Then there was a light.
The void helped you get closer.
The light consumed you.
You arrived back at the big tree.
But things were different now.

You ran up to the big tree in a hurry. It was all rotten, dead, sad.. Once you got closer you saw a boy with green and pink hair sitting by the tree. The tree roots taking place right through his body. Tears bubbled in your eyes. Getting closer to th boy the boys head rose up to look at you.

The boy gave you a kind smile. He was clearly in pain. The roots then started to shift and dig deeper into the ground making the boy grunt in pain. You panicked and tried to move the roots upwards trying to relieve the boys pain.

The boy coughed, leaves, flower petals, blood, and more roots came out of that cough. It spilled all over the boys white tattered shirt. "Don't worry.." The boy mumbled, "this won't happen, to you.."

Soon the sky went dark and only you, the boy, and the tree was visible. But soon more trees appeared in the distance, along with more people. Boys, girls, people, young, old, they were in pain. They were trapped in the trees roots.

What would have caused this? They couldn't have had anything wrong. "Why..?" You whispered out. "Greed, wanting.. dead.." The boy rambled. The boy looked you in the eyes. His golden eyes startled you a bit. His eyes looked broken, he defiantly lost something.

"You?" You questioned further. The boy smiled. "My girlfriend, I lost her... she did it to herself,.. my fault though." He spoke slowly. He wheezed trying to get air into his lungs. "(Y/n), don't.." He reached out to you. His fingers were filled with thorns.

You flinched back as he swiped at you. "Go.." He said before fading away.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

You woke up in your bed. But this wasn't the bed that you were used to. It was your old one, back at your moms house. You got out of bed and quickly searched for the house for your mom, heck, anybody.

"(Y/n) are you okay?" You heard your moms tired voice mumble out. You turned around quickly and hugged her legs. "What's wrong?" She questioned crouching down to your level. "Nightmare.." You said squeezing her tighter.

She smiled softly. "Do you wanna stay with me?" She offered. You nodded your head as she picked you up. Humming as she slowly walked to her bedroom to continue her sleep.

You noticed outside.. Buildings were crumbling, things were destroyed, probably by quirks. Soon flashing green lights passed by the window you were looking out of. Followed by explosions.
You wondered what was happening with the outside world right now.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Everything was falling apart. Hero's were dying or close to it. Students were upset. Villains were winning so far. What has the world come to?

One thought that was on everyone's minds was to win. Win the fight, win the battle, win the war. Though, if either side did win it'll still be a bad outcome.

The world would be in a better place if things went right.

If all for one and one for all didn't exist.
If Tenko wasn't abused by his father.
If Izuku got a quirk.
If quirks didn't exist

Some stories need a horrible outcome to happen before they start. Some stories need a good outcome to happen before they end. Sometimes its the other way around. Maybe its both. We can never take control of it.

What's your story?