𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n) your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After school ended Naomasa picked you up. "Did you have a good day at school?" He asked you looking at the mirror over head towards you. You nodded your head still looking at the flowers the orange haired girl gave you from recess.

Once home Naomasa had a guest waiting there for you. Eraserhead was there. You were confused. Was he the guest? "I know you probably won't take this well but, Eraserhead here is going to take you to his home and have you live with him." Naomasa said going into the kitchen patting your back.

Tears bubbled in your eyes. They rolled down your cheeks as you released your first sob. Naomasa panicked and raced towards you. "Hey, hey, why are you crying??" He asked quickly. "I knew it, you-you-you are trying to ge-get rid of me!" You sobbed as you rubbed your eyes.

Naomasa pulled your hands away from your face. "(Y/n), I don't want Eraser to take you away form me but I can't have a stable home with two of us, believe or not being a detective does pay much." Naomasa told you sofly smiled whispering the last part.

Eraserhead then got up from his seat and join you two by the kitchen walkway. "Eraserhead has more time to take care of you when I'm going to be at the station doing work, even on the days you out of school." Naomasa continued, "if I could keep you here I would, believe me, but I can't sustain a life for the both of us."

Tears still rolled down your cheeks as you nodded and gave Naomasa a hug. He hugged you back tightly. The both of pulled away. "Now, could you please get your stuff ready, Eraser wants to leave at least after dinner." You nodded and ran to your room.

"I didn't expect him to burst out and cry, I feel worst then I expected."

As the raven haired man walked into the apartment lazyily he held a sleeping child in his arms. All tired out from crying. He wouldn't blame him at all no no. It was just a pain to carry a sleeping child as you were also ready to get some sleep yourself.

"Yo yo Shota, who you got here?" The raven haired man's roommate slid in the room said doing finger guns. "(Y/n), I told you I'd be taking him home tonight." 'Shota' said putting you on the couch beside him. "This is (y/n)?!" The blonde male exclaimed, "he's more adorable than I thought!" "Shuddup, you'll wake him." 'Shota' said while slapping his roommate across the head.

"Let's just get some sleep for tomorrow, he'll probably be a handful." 'Shota' said going to his room. The blonde roommate nodding going into his own room aswell waiting for the next day.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕
The sun peaked through the shades of the two males apartment and into the living room. Waking up a little (y/n).
The little boy slowly opened his eyes. Everything still blurry from the sleep that was still watering in his eyes.

He slowly sat up from his sleeping position and yawned. Rubbing his eyes he tried to make out where he was at the moment. He knew he wasn't at Naomasa's house so where was he.

He tried to think back to what happened from the day before.
Waking up, Naomasa telling him he'd have to go to school for five days a week, going to school, finding it awkward and boring, recess, killing that ant on the ground, a girl coming up to him giving him flowers, going home, Naomasa telling him that he's going with Eraserhead now.

Naomasa telling him that he's going with Eraserhead now.

He must be in Eraserhead's apartment right now! He calmed down after realizing where he was and looked around the room he was in. It kinda looked like the room he'd watch tv with Naomasa.