𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
(Y/n)-your name

I know I promised a special, and I will still make one, but I need more time to write it. I'm sorry :(

Also sorry if uploads are slow, it takes me a while to think if what I'm going to write.
☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
The next morning from the sleepover Yamada found a sleeping Aizawa and a sleeping (y/n) on the couch. "Didn't (y/n) sleep over at his friends house?" The blonde haired male thought to himself tiredly. He could've sworn there was a birthday party and sleepover yesterday for (y/n) and his friends.

Yamada just shrugged his shoulders and went into the kitchen to get soemthing for himself to eat and started the coffee maker for Aizawa.

Aizawa awoke on the couch with a mumbled groan as he rose his head up. A sleeping (y/n) cuddled up into his chest, clutching his hero suit. "That's right.." The raven haired man remembered. He picked (y/n) up last night, Hana and Daisuke, called him saying (y/n) was crying and probably home sick. So he did what any good parent would do, pick his kid up and bring him home so said kid could feel comfortable.

Yamada came back in the living room and raised a brow at his roommate. Aizawa noticed and sighed, he slowly got (y/n) off of him and joined Yamada in the kitchen. "I thought (y/n) was at the slumber party." The blonde roommate questioned. "Well, I got a call from Daisuke, Yumikos father, that (y/n) was crying and thought he was homesick." The raven haired male explained with a shrug getting his coffee.

"Man, its almost a year 'n half and little (y/n) still thinks we're going to leave him somewhere alone." Yamada pouts leaning back onto the counter. "Just give him time, not all kids will magically recover from previous trauma." Aizawa reminds him. Yamada still sulks but he knows he shouldn't rush things. "Beside we have all of the time in the world to help in out." Aizawa says before taking a sip of him hot drink.

Foot steps filled the two men's ears as (y/n) ran into the kitchen with a panicked look on his face. It soon relaxes into a calm one once he realizes no one has left him. "Oh! M-morning!" (Y/n) greeted grabbing onto the bottom of his shirt. "Good morning (y/n)!" Yamada replied with a big smile. "Morning." Aizawa said flatly.

"Are you hungry, I'm sure that I can fix something up, or you could have some cereal." Aizawa said moving around the kitchen grabbing things out. "Yeah, and you can watch TV with me while Shouta fixes you up something!" Yamada says pushing (y/n) out of the kitchen lightly.

"Okay what's don't his morning," Yamada says grabbing the TV remote and changing it to a random channel, "do you want to watch anything in particular (y/n)?" (Y/n) nodded his head. "The news." Yamada looked at the boy weirdly. What kind of kid wants to watcht he news, for fun? Heck Yamadas a full grown adult and half of the time he doesn't want to watch the news!

"If you say so." The blonde haired male replied. (Y/n) started to watcht he news as Yamada fidgeted in his seat on the couch. Man the news just had to be boring this morning. No special reports about new hero's arriving or about dangerous villains that are on the prowl. Maybe that there are no new villains is actually a good thing-

"I got you some cereal, sorry that I didn't cook anything." Aizawa said handing (y/n) a bowl of marshmallow cereal. "Thank you." The boy answered. Aizawa plopped down onto the couch and snickered slightly. "(Y/n) made you watch the news didn't he?" The raven haired man teased his roommate. Yamada pouted at his roommates teasing. "I wouldn't be surprised that you'd pick the news to watch as well." Yamada retorted. "The only reason why I would so I can be filled in whats going around here." Aizawa answered.

The rest of the morning was boring. There was no school today and Yamada didn't have to do his radio show. So everyone was stuck at home. "Maybe we can go window shopping at the mall?" The blonde haired male questioned no on in particular. "That could be a good idea." Aizawa replied after drinking his second cup of coffee this morning.

"Hey (y/n), how would it be if we all go to the mall and see what we can find!" Yamada asked (y/n). "Okay." The boy answered shortly. Its not like the boy can stay home or disagree. "Alright its settled!" The loud male said, "we're going to the mall!" Yamada stuck a finger in the air dramatically.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Well that was the end of today's chapter. I hoped you like it. I've been having trouble with writing and all so this is all I have for now. Also if you don't know what 'window shopping' is, it is just going into a store and looking at things that you won't/can't buy. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!