𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

Also this is what I imagine (y/n)'s room to look like

Also this is what I imagine (y/n)'s room to look like. This is not my art I made it off of a picrew maker and I will put in the comments the link to the picrew maker.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It wad now Sunday and class A was freaking out. Yesterday most of the bakusquad, minus Jirou and Bakugou, thought it would be a great idea to go out in the rain for a bit. But now little you have a cold.

"It was very irresponsible of you!" Iid was scolding the four teens as they sulked in the corner. Some of the teens were in the kitchen trying to figure out a plan to tell Aizawa and Yamada. The other few were in the common room trying to get your fever to go down.

You were cuddled up to Todoroki's ice side trying to get rid of your fever yourself. While Yaoyorozu and Jirou was trying to coax you into taking some cold medince that Hagakure and Ojirou bought at the store.

"Come on (y/n), it'll make you feel better!" Jirou pushed. You just shook your head no and buried further into the couch and Todoroki's arm. Todoroki was very confused on why you decided to burry into him when was just talking with his classmates.

Yaoyorozu sighed putting the cold medicine down in the side table. "(Y/n), it'll make you feel better, and after you take it you can take a nap!" She tried to bargain. "What's going on here?" Yamada's voice rang out in the living room making everyone freeze in their spots.

As soon as his green eyes placed on you he immediately became worried. "Is there something wrong with (y/n)?" He asked rushing over to where you were. Yaoyorozu sighed, she knew it was better if she told the truth. "It was raining yesterday right, well some of my classmates thought it would be a good idea to go play out into he rain," she started, "they took (y/n) with them and once they were back inside I guess he was still in his wet clothes and wet hair he caught a cold today."

You only buried even deeper into the couch when you felt Yamadas eyes land on you. Yamada sighed and sat next to you on the couch. "We're trying to get him to take some cold medicine but nothings working." Jirou joined in. "I even suggested he can take a spoon full of sugar after he takes it!" Sato said from the kitchen.

Yamada looked at you with a worried expression and rubbed your back. You've only been sick once before and he knew how much it took to take care of you. The only one that could make you take some medicne was Aizawa. But the raven haired man was out on a all day patrol.

"Do you want me to call Shouta (y/n)?" Yamada questioned. You came out from hiding yourself in the couch and nodded your head. A smile quirked onto Yamada's face as he got up and you followed him to your room.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Later that night you decided to finally awake from your nap and go out in the common room. When entering the room Midoryia noticed you. "(Y/n) are you okay, do you need anything?" He asked waving a hand in front of your face.

To him you looked like you were in a daze. You weren't fully conscious. You grabbed Midoryia's hand and put it on your fore head. The greenette's hand was cols enough to serve as a temporary ice pack until you found a actual ice pack or Todoroki.

But after you grabbed Midoryia's hand he froze and his face became blank. You looked up at him and then he passed out of the floor. The thud noise he made when he hit the floor must've alerted his classmates because they came rushing towards you two.

"Deku what happened?!" Uraraka squealed out checking Midoryia's head in case he hit it to hard and started to bleed. "(Y/n) did you do this?" Sero questioned rubbing his head in a questioning manor. You just shrugged your shoulders and sat on the floor next to Midoryia keeping his hand on your forehead.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Aizawa and Yamada was once called in again to figure out what happened. "It seems like (y/n)'s quirk is going on a frenzy since he's sick." Yamada hypothesized. Aizawa sighed. Your quirk was still a mystery itself. Yes he got a brief summary of it but it was still confusing. He's only seen it actually work once and it wasng pretty.

"Its okay (y/n) I'm pretty sure Deku will wake up soon." Uraraka said patting your head. But then she froze making you look up at her. The same thing happened to when Midoryia touched you. "Oh no." You said looking at Uraraka's body.

A few minutes later and after some teens get knocked out almost everyone was asleep beside you, Aizawa, and Yamada. Aizawa sighed faced palming. He didn't know that his students were this dumb. Even Iida and Yaoyorozu get knocked out..

"You think they went to the same dream?" Yamada questioned putting a blanket on a few of the students. Aizawa just shrugged his shoulders before you spoke up. "Maybe." You mumbled. All you knew that they were in a dream, most likely the dream where you're at the big tree, and you just want to sleep as well.

Aizawa perked up at your response. "(Y/n), use your quirk on me and I'll see if I can get them to wake up." The raven haired male said. You nodded and gave him a hug knocking him out. "I'll stay awake for any confused teens, you can join them (y/n)." Yamada said already grabbing a few pillows and blankets for you and Aizawa.

And so you joined them in your slumber. You awaited for confusion and brain rot as the dream finally came into view.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
I finally posted early! Yay!!! Anyways, I rushed this chapter out since I have a amazing idea for the next one. It'll probably be out early too, probably. Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

1059