𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n) your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
A amazing aroma filled the small apartment and woke you up. You wondered what that smell could come from. Slipping out of bed and out of your temporary room you followed the amazing smell to the kitchen where Naomasa was cooking something.

"What are you cooking?" You asked making the older jump a little. "Just some breakfast, you can sit at the counter if you'd like." Naomasa said messing with the grilled fish. You took the mans offer and sat by the counter waiting for some break fast. You hadn't have a cooked meal in a long time unless it was in the microwave.

Once Naomasa was finished with the cooking he set a small plate and two bowls down and served you some breakfast

Once Naomasa was finished with the cooking he set a small plate and two bowls down and served you some breakfast. Your mouth watered at the sight of grilled fish, some cooked rice, and miso soup. A typical breakfast for some but to you it felt like you were getting the meal of your life time.

Immediately you picked up your chop sticks and dug in leaving Naomasa surprised on how much you liked his cooking. "Sorry for making you stay up so late last night (Y/N), turns out there was a lot of stuff that went down." Naomasa said before digging into his breakfast.

You swallowed some of the rice and wiped your face with your fore arm. "Its alright Mr.Naomasa, I talked to Mr.Eraserhead before falling asleep." You said then slurping down the miso soup.

After breakfast was eaten and Naomasa was cleaning the dishes he spoke up. "I think I'll have to put you in school soon, do you know anything school wise?" You thought about it for a second. You did remember Mr.Hinote teaching you how to read and add up or subtract numbers.

"I don't know what school is but I think Mr.Hinote taught me how to read and add or subtract numbers." You said playing with a leaf of a flower that was sitting on the counter. Naomasa hummed in reply.

"And maybe buy you some new clothes," Naomasa started, "I was trying to find something comfortable for you to wear to bed last night but they all looked so small."

Guess we're going shopping.

Just like Naomasa said he'd had to take you shopping for new clothes and a few things that you would like. Getting to a small mall around the area he took you there.

Since it was so early in the morning few people were there. First taking you to a children-teens clothing store and let you roam around it picking up a few clothes you liked.

"Looks great (Y/n), is that all you want?" Naomasa said looking at the clothing. You nodded your head looking to the left. Naomasa then went to the cash register and paid for the clothing. The cashier stuffing it all in on bag.