𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝗼

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Most of the day spent was you following Kota around the campsite. Him showing you cool things that went around. Kota was confusing. He's like Fumiko, all nice to you but once someone else tries to talk to him other than family he's all mean. You don't get it, it hurts your head thinking about it.

"Auntie says we should be back around this time, let's go back." Kota says reaching out his hand for you to grab. You nod and take his hand. The both of you start running towards where everyone else is.

I do not remember this episode very clearly, I only remember bits and pieces, please forgive me if I get anything wrong.

Mandalay said something about the test of courage. Aizawas class were going to be the first to go in the forest and try to be scared by the other class. 'There's another class?' You thought to yourself.

"(Y/n), Kota, please stay with Mandalay and the others, I have to give some extra lessons to a few students." Aizawa informed. You nodded and Kota mumbled a short 'okay'.

"Alright students you may start class B has already hid in the forest, please stay with your partners aswell!" Ragdoll explained cheerily. The students acknowledged the announcement and let the first few pairs go first.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Everything was going so fast. Blue flames swallowed most of the forest that lived in the camp. Students rushing around in the same forest. Villains were attacking, looking for on individual. You didn't know how you ended up in the forest. You were trying to catch up with Kota since he ran somewhere else. Now you were lost scared and crying for help.

"Awe, aren't you a cutie!" You heard a female voice say behind you. You turned around to see a blonde female with a school uniform on. It was a UA uniform so you wondered how she got here. "H-help.." You said slowly going to the teen girl.

She crouched down and held her hands out. You put your hand in hers and showed her a burn that you managed to get. Youw erent careful when you were running away, the blue flames managed to get you but good thing it didn't do much damage.

"Awe, Dabi's quirk got to you." She said in a cheery voice but yet her face showed a pout, "Hey if you come with me, my buddies and I will help you, we'll make sure this boo boo can go away!" It sounded pretty convincing, getting a boo boo fixed. You nodded your head until you heard someone in the bushes.

Out popped out Asui and Uraraka. They looked terrified. The blonde girl put you behind her, hiding you from the two girls. "Yay more friends joined the party!" She squealed pulling out a knife and attacking Asui and Uraraka.

The two familiar girls noticed that you were with the blonde girl and tried to convince you to go with them. You just shook your head. "It seems like the little boy has chosen his fate." The blonde girl said grabbing your hand.

Soon more students showed up. "Toga let go of (M/n)!" Midoryia said running towards you and 'Toga'. "It seems like its my que to go!" Toga said picking you up and running. You looked behind you two and saw the upset looks on the students faces.

You didn't know why they were upset. Toga said that her and her friends were going to help your boo boo.

You soon passed out. You wondered why that happened.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

You woke up still in Togas arms but in a new place. It looks like a old run down restaurant (I know its a bar but for the story's sake and (y/n)'s its gonna be called a restaurant). It was dark and you had something over your mouth making you not able to open your mouth. Your injury was also not fixed. Toga lied..

You then saw that Bakugou was tied up in a chair, he too had something over his mouth making him unable to speak or open his mouth. "Dabi, let his restraints go, if hes going to be apart off he league we should treat him as a equal." A raspy voice said out. "Twice you do it." Another voice replied.

"Man why do you always make me do things, I actually want to do it thanks." A man in a grey and black tight suit said out loud while going towards Bakugou. While he was taking off Bakugou's restraints a knock was at the door. Someone was saying something about pizza. Dabi opened the door only to have hero's at the door.

You wiggled in Togas grasps trying to break free but you were to weak to do so.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Will the hero's save you and Bakugou? Will your injury ever be healed? Find out in the next chapter! Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/night and I hope to see you in the next chapter!

850