𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n) your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
You and Naomasa drove towards the crime scene in a police car and not the car he owns. He had to turn on the sirens and boy they were loud. You had to cover your poor ears for most of the ride without them hurting for a long while. "How could they listen the siren for so long?" You thought to yourself looking out the window.

Once getting there you stepped out the car along with Naomasa and headed towards where everyone was. Holding Naomasa's hand while he quesitones bystanders you looking around the place. A semi abandoned neighborhood similar to yours.

Then a man caught your eye. He wore dark clothing and a grey scarf. He had shoulder length black hair and a bit of stubble on his face. His tired appearance made you feel sorry for the man and hoped he'd get some sleep.

He noticed that you were staring at him and you quickling turned your head away in embarrassment. Once Naomasa was finished with talking with the few bystanders he headed towards the man you saw making you nervous.

Why did Naomasa have to talk to him of all people? He just caught you staring st him and he's probably going to ask why and its going to be so awkward!

"It's nice to see you again Eraserhead." Naomasa said sticking his hand out for Eraserhead to shake him complying. "Yes, it's nice to see you too though it be better if it was on greater terms." The man with dark hair said letting go if Naomasa's hand.

"Who's this with you?" He asked. "Oh this is (Y/n), he's staying with me for awhile 'till any foster homes or orphanages want to take him in." Your caretaker explained to Eraserhead. You his behind him a bit being shy.

"Hey Naomasa we need you over here!" A officer yelled out. Naomasa sighed. "Eraser your don't mind watching over (Y/n) for a bit do you?" Naomasa asked rubbing his nape. "No not at all." Eraser shrugged.

Naomasa let go of your hand and paced towards everyone else. You tugged on the bottom of your shirt a wave of nervousness washing over you.

"You don't have to be so tense kid," Eraser said grabbing your attention, "I'm not someone you should be scared or nervous around."

Eraserhead then glanced around to check out the not-so-good looking area. Then he felt a tug on his pants. It was you with wide doe like eyes. "Wh-why does Mr.Naomasa call you Eraserhead do you not have a name?" You asked with curiosity laced in your voice.

"This boy is to pure-." Eraserhead thought before speaking, "no that's just my hero name to keep my real identity a secret." You nodded at his answer then looking where Naomasa was still having a grip on Eraserheads pants.

The adult male sighed slightly. "This boy."

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Turns out Naomasa had to stay at the crime scene longer than he wanted to making Eraserhead stay longer aswell. But Eraserhead exscused him since (Y/n) kept asking questions about him which would usually annoy him but he felt a connection between him and the boy.

Towards the time Naomasa was able to leave (Y/n) was starting to nod off not being used to being up this late. Still have a grip on Eraserheads pants his head would go down here and there but soon to whipped back up in a poor attempt at staying away.

Eraserhead could relate. He just wanted to go home to his sweet, soft, beautiful bed. Maybe even talk to his roommate for a bit and tell him what went on while eating some late dinner before going to that sweet, soft, beautiful bed.

Eraserhead finally noticed that (Y/n) was nodding off every once in a while and sat on the pavement of the sidewalk they were standing on to make sure the boy doesn't fall down while falling asleep.

"You can fall asleep, I'm sure Naoamasa will finish soon, I hope." The man said whispering that last part. (Y/n) looked at Eraserhead with tired eyes and nodded sitting down to only for his head to softly hit Erasers arm. Soon after that Eraserhead joining him in dream land until Naomasa wakes him up.

"Sorry for keeping you turns out they had a lot to unpack!" Naomada sweat-dropped. "Its alright, though I'm sure out let (Y/n) here past his bed time." The raven haired man said slightly pointing at the boy who now moved his head into his lap.

Naomasa apologized a million tines to Eraserhead for making him stay up later than what he wanted to be and having (Y/n) fall asleep on him. Eraserhead only said that it was fine and the boy was just tired.

Naomasa finally left the place with a sleeping (y/n) in his arms and heading straight home not caring if he was driving a police car or not. Getting inside the house and putting (y/n) to bed only for himself to crash down onto the couch.

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Fluffy clouds.
Warm but cold air.
Floaty feeling.
Tired eyes.
Is this my dream?
No I wouldn't be able to move so easily.
Maybe it's a hallucination.
Yeah, a hallucination.
What's a hallucination?

903