𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
(Y/n)-your name

*slight manga spoilers skip if you need to do so*
☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"The hero killer is still on the loose! Someone should do something about him!" Someone on the news complained. The news was on for background noise. You were drawing on some pieces of paper. Aizawa was taking a nap on the couch. Yamada was recording his radio station dialogue in another location.

"He paralysed a hero, he should be in Tartas by now!" You looked up at the tv to see whoever was yelling. It was a man with brown hair and glasses. He was with a few other and he looked the most agitated.

The news then showed a black a hired scary man with his long tongue out and he looked to be in some type of ninja wear. Words under the picture of the man said "hero killer:Stain".

You got scared. Both of the people you lived with were hero's. Would they be killed by this man? You turned behind you to be faced with Aizawas sleeping figure. Patting him on the arm until he awoke.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" He questioned sleepily. You pointed at the tv with watery eyes. Aizawa looked at the tv to see Stain present. "What about him?" He looked at you. "You-you're a hero!" Tears rolled down your face as you used one of your hands to wipe them away.

Aizawa sighed and patted the couch the seat beside him. You climbed up and sat next to him. Aizawa started to rub you head. "I'm going to be fine, barely nobody knows who I am, so he won't find me." He tried to comfort you. You hugged his arm.

Aizawa sighed and relaxed back into the couch. Closing his eyes. Feeling a tight space around him but floating he opened his eyes. He was in a dark space. "Where am I?" He asked himself. Flashes of the past went through his head.

Clouds.
White and sky blue hair.
Smiles.
Happiness.
Hero mission.
Cheering on.
Death.
Purple wisps.
Yellow eyes.

Then he found himself at traditional house in traditional clothing. He felt like something was calling him to the house. We walked in slowly to be met with a boy with white and sky blue hair drinking tea.

Aizawa was in shock. "Oboro?" He mumbled. The teen chuckled and gave the older a big smile. "Sit down with me Shouta, we haven't talked in a while."

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Aizawa sat down in front of the low table and Oboro. "How-" Aizawa started. "You shouldn't start asking questions, maybe you should cherish the time." The other male said pouring Aizawa a cup of tea.

Aizawa looked at the cup of tea then back at Oboro. Oboro had purple wisps around his jaw line which he only wiped away. "So how's it been, how's 'Zashi?" Oboro questioned.

Aizawa didn't know what to say. He's talking to his highschool friend that's been dead for years! "F-fine.." He murmurs. Oboro chuckled with a closed eyed smile.

Reaching over Oboro put his hand over Aizawa's, making Aizawa look at what he was doing. The white and blue haired male sighed. "I wish I could come see you." He whispered. "Huh-" Aizawa looked up to his friend to see a gruesome sight.

His friend was headless, blood oozing where his neck should be. The traditional house was old and slowly rotting away. Aizawa looked back at his hand only to see what was once Oboro's vanishing away in a black purple mist.

Gasping as he woke up, Aizawa looked around his living room. Everything seemed to be normal. His kid still hugging his arm but asleep. The tv still on, and no signs that Yamada has been home.

Aizawa relaxed back into the couch and used his hand that was not occupied by (y/n) to hold his head up. "What was that about, was that (y/n)'s quirk? He was upset earlier.." The Man thought to himself.

The front door opens and reveals a tired Yamada. "Sho, you're still up?" The blonde male questions while taking off his shoes. "Y-yeah." Aizawa said looking back at (y/n).

Yamada moved closer to Aizawa. "Are you sure, you look shaken up." Yamada says with a slight laugh. "I just need to get to bed." Aizawa said while picking (y/n) up and moving to his room.

Yamada looks at the other male and sighs. "He's acting the same way after Oboro was gone.."

761