𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
"Are you sure little (y/n) will go with you?" Yamada questioned his roommate, "I'll be all lonely without him when you go to the camp." Aizawa sighed, this was at least the tenth time Yamada was questioning his choice about bringing (y/n) to the camping training trip.

"Yes Hizashi, one of the hero's that will be helping the students train has a nephew, I think they'll make great friends." Aizawa said straigthing out his paper work. Yamada pouted at Aizawas words. It seems like Aizawa isn't going to let go of his answer any time soon.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

The bus ride to the training camp was loud. You couldn't stand it. You leaned onto sleeping Aizawas side pouting. You wished that your father figure could wake up and tell his students to quiet down. "(Y/n)?" You heard a voice call out to you behind the seat you were sitting in.

It was Yaoyorozu, she had a worried look on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked. You shook your head no and covered your ears. She nodded and sat in her seat disappointing you. Your turned back facing front until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

It was the raven haired female again. She held a pair of black head phones. "They're noise canceling headphones, I think they'll help you with all of the noise." She explained before putting the head phones on your head. All of the noises suddenly got muffled. Like there was a TV remote in your hand you turned all of the noises down.

You looked at Yaoyorozu and she looked like she asked a question. You looked at her confused but then she out a thumbs up. You gave her a thumbs up as well before leaning onto sleeping Aizaws again.

The trip was much more barable now.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

The bus stopped waking you up and you looked around. Taking off your noise canceling headphones you heard Aizawa saying something about taking a rest outside. Mineta was the first one off as he held his lower area mentioning about having to pee.

Once everyone was out of the bus four people dressed in cat costumes showed up. They explained that they'll be helping the students with training for the next week or so. "Your training starts now." Aizawa said taking a hold of your hand. The blonde woman that was dressed up in a cat costume hand put her 'paws' on the ground and the ground rumbled and collapsed from under all of the students.

"Don't worry (y/n), they'll be just fine." Aizawa assured you. "Awe look at this boy he so cute!" A sage haired woman with a yellow cat outfit cooed pinching your cheek. The team of four surrounded you cooing at you like you were the cutest thing in the world. "We should go back now, we gotta make sure we're there before the students are." Aizawa said boarding the bus.

You followed Aizawa on the bus.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

You got to the camp and immediately got off the bus as you wanted to stretch your legs. "They're probably going to be back by dinner time." One of the cat girls said, the had short brown hair and a red cat outfit on, "oh this is Kota!" She introduced a small boy with black hair, we wore a red hat that had two golden spikes.

"(Y/n) how about you go try to make friends with Kota?" Aizawa said pushing you a head of him slightly. You messed with the bottom of your shirt as you got closer to Kota. Kota was sitting on the ground looking up at the sky.

You sat next to the boy making him flinch a bit. "Who're you?" He asked. "(Y/n).." You mumbled looking away shyly. He scoffed. "Don't be so shy, its annoying." Kota remarked.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

By dinner time students started to show up. Someone them look rougher then the other. The cat group offered to cook dinner for the class but the next few days the class would have to cook for themselves.

Dinner was amazing. It was something different. It wasn't the usual take out or something that Yamada and Aizawa would fix up for a quick meal. You had sat by Kota during dinner time.

Kota was interesting to you. He was rude and quick. You didn't know why. Fumiko was ride and mean sometimes but not as rude Kota is. He was so rude when Aizawas students was introduced to him. Not to mention what he did to Midoryia..

After dinner everyone was welcomed into the hot springs. You went into a separate one where it was just you and Aizawa. Of course Aizawa said he had no time for hot springs and left you alone by yourself.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Soon Kota runs into the hot spring that you were placed into with a blushing face and heavied breathing. He notices you and runs out of the hot spring leaving you confused. You were both boys what was he worried about?

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
This chapter sucks I know(edit)

856