𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After getting home from the hospital you couldn't stop clinging onto Aizawa. No matter if you got bribed or if Aizawa just plainly tried to shake you off of his leg, you just didn't stop clinging onto him.

Aizawa sighed as he limped through the front door, from you and his injuries. "Hey since (y/n) won't stop clinging onto you maybe your should just stay home tomorrow!" Yamada said going through the same front door.

"No, I'll find a way to teach tomorrow." Aizawa said slumping onto the couch. You crawled onto the couch and clinged onto his arm. Yamada deflated as he walked into the kitchen preparing a really late dinner. He'll probably cook some instant romen or something along the lines of that.

The next day wasn't any different. You went to bed with he raven haired man making it impossible for him to leave the house without you. Yamada worried for the both of you decided to just roll it.

As you still clung onto Aizawa's leg you decided before he got into his classroom to cling onto his shoulders. Entering the room you could hear multiple teens voices calm down and be quiet. "MR.AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, SHOULDN'T YOU BE AT HOME, AND WHO'S THAT?!" Most of the teens shouted making you cover your ears.

AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, SHOULDN'T YOU BE AT HOME, AND WHO'S THAT?!" Most of the teens shouted making you cover your ears

"Hero's don't have time to rest, and this is my adoptive son, (y/n) say hi to my class." Aizawa introduced. You lifted up one of your hands and waved. "Wait Aizawa you adopted a kid?" One of the students spoke up. The older just simply nodded and said, "after a few days ago the attack at the USJ one he finally seen me he wouldn't let me go."

"Awe! You have a son that worries about you Mr.Aizawa!" Ashido and Hagakure squeal. Soon the class turned into gossiping teens making Aizawa clear his throat to gain everyone's attention again.

"But your fight isn't over yet," Aizawa said making everyone slightly panic, "the sports festival is coming up soon." Some students sighed in relief. "Since I'm advised by most teachers here and by Principal Nezu I won't be teaching you heroics today-"

"I AM WALKING THROUGH A DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" A blonde muscular loud man announced walking through the classroom door. You once again covered your ears, Aizawa covering his as well.

"Like I was saying, All Might here will be helping your train," Aizawa went on to the class. You looked up at All Might. He was scary looking to you. Super tall (bruh he's tall as Yamada in his skinny form though-), loud voice, creepy smile. It made a shiver go down your spine a bit.

Now noticing Aizawa was walking out of the classroom you lowered your hands to your side. "Now we can have some peace and quiet, you'll have to do some school work that your teacher sent in (y/n)." Aizawa informed you.