𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:

(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After the attack on the camp and getting kidnapped by the league of villains Aizawa and Yamada have decided that it would be better if you were to be homeschooled. You were upset at the news of this. You wouldn't be able to see Fumiko any more. You barely see Akito and Ichika. Aizawa assured you that you would be able to see the three but you were still bummed.

Laying your head on the table as you were writing down a answer on your work your mind wondered off to other things. Like how long you would see Fumiko and her cousins again. How long with the league of villains will roam around the city until finally caught. If the league of villains will kidnap you again. That last thought sent a shiver down your spine.

"You okay (y/n)?" Yamada questioned looking away from his computer. You picked your head up and nodded. The blonde haired man sighed. He knew you were different after getting kidnapped. More quiet and tired. He wondered if you had been getting any proper sleep. He would often worry about you. You always seemed out of it. He would have to bring it up to Aizawa later.

On the bright side after All Mights retiring you've warmed up to him more. Maybe because he isn't in his super form all of the time. You would draw pictures for the ex-hero sometimes. It would brighten up the mans day and he'd hand the picture up somewhere in his home.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Later that night you had a very bad nightmare about being kidnapped again. Getting out of your bed in a rush you ran to Aizawas room. Before knocking on the door you heard two voices in the room. "Seriously Shouta, I don't think (y/n) is fully recovered from what happened." You heard maybe Yamadas voice say. Sighing could be heard, not disappointing sighing. "I'll try and see what I can do, maybe set some therapy sessions with Ryo." Aizawa's voice replied.

You backed away from the door and slowly went back to your room. What was therapy sessions, and who is Ryo? You sat in bed as you tried to figure out those two things were. Your door to your room opened. On the other side was Aizawa and Yamada with worried faces. Turning to look at them they noticed your eyes were red and there were little eye bags underneath them.

Aizawa walked up to your bed and hugged you. It felt so long that he hugged you. Slowly hugging back your eyes watered. Aizawa hasn't hugged you since you had woken up in the hospital. Only Yamada has been giving you hugs and sometimes other students. Another set arms wrapped around you and Aizawa while you let out your feelings.

Let's just say Aizawa gave you more attention now since Yamada got after him for not taking care of his kid properly.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

The next morning was finally Saturday and the students were allowed to get a break from school. The teachers were doing the same or looking over lesson plans. You heard talking in the kitchen and saw Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Uraraka, and Asui in there. They were the morning birds of the class mostly so it's normal to see them there.

Walking in the kitchen you wondered what they're were talking about. "So I was thinking were should do something fun with everybody this weekend!" Uraraka exclaimed, "and if Aizawa allows us take (y/n) with us." Asui and Jirou gave their opinion and ideas to Uraraka's suggestion's as you went up to Yaoyorozu.

You tugged softly on her pajama bottoms. "Hm, do you need anything (y/n)?" The girl asked putting her cup of tea down. You stuck your arms out signaling you wanted her to pick you up confusing her more. "I think he wants you to pick him up kero." Asui told her friend.

Yaoyorozu nodded and pick you up. A small smile placed on your face as you hugged her around her neck resting your head on her shoulder. The three other girls giggled at Yaoyorozu's bashful expression.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

Turns out the girls' plans turned into dust when it started to rain. "Man, all those plans, ruined." Kaminari sulked. Everyone was laying around the common room as the TV played in the background. You were playing goldfish with Iida, Midoryia, and Asui.

"I should've check the weather guys, sorry." Uraraka said looking up from her phone. "Its alright, I wouldn't have checked the weather too, you were probably excited on want to do." Midoryia said picking a card from the deck.

"Good thing we found a few board games and cards to keep us entertained." Sero said moving his piece on the checker board. He was currently loosing against Shouji.

You giggled as you ran out of cards and won your little game of goldfish. "Great job (y/n)!" Iida congratulated you patting you on the head.

Soon the front door to the dorms opened to only show Yamada and Aizawa. "The party has arrived!" The blonde haired man said striking a pose. Aizawa just rolled his eyes. Getting up from the floor you ran to Aizawa and giving him a little hug, him hugging you back.

"We should watch a movie." Jirou suggested. "It would have kids appropriate if we watch it with (y/n) though." Sato chimed in.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

It was settled. The whole class including you, Aizawa, and Yamada would watch a movie. Pillows and blankets were given out to everybody and the movie started.

Half way the movie you fell asleep on Aizawa. Him being the best dad ever made sure that you were covered up and joined you in your little nap.

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★
Finally! A chapter! Something we were both probably waiting for 😅. Sorry for the late upload I'm still blaming that on my schedule and my horrible immune system. This was a little chapter with cute little one shots of you and other characters. I thought it was cute. I hope to see you in the next chapter and have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening!

1034