𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝗼

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬:
(Y/n) your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
I think the people that work here are upset with me since I haven't told them my name. Its their fault. They took me away from Mr.Hinote. I know he was dying, I just wanted to be with him longer. But they just ignored my screaming.

The main nurse that checks up on me says I could always leave the room and play with the other children that are also here but I don't want to leave my room. So the nurse just stopped telling me that one day. "Alright, time to check your vitals!" The cheery nurse walks in.

The nurse had light blue hair that was always tied into two braids. I saw my mommy wear those once. She had freckles that glowed in the dark across her face to complimented her yellow eyes.

"Are you ready to tell us your name yet?" She asked checking my temperature. I honestly don't know why I'm still here. Maybe they thought that Mr.Hinote was my dad or something. I shook my head no at her question and continued to look out of the window.

"Well today you'll be getting to special visitors!" I perked up at this. 'People know I exist?' "They'll come around noon." The nurse says getting all of her equipment back onto her tray cart and rolled out of the room closing the door leaving me alone again.

I stared wide eyed at the window. 'Who would want to visit me? Is it mommy?' A pang of happiness spread through my chest at the though of seeing my mother again. I soon got off of the hospital bed and started to jump around the room laughing.

I soon slipped on the cold tile flooring. I giggled at myself for being so clumsy. I can't wait for whomever is coming to visit me.

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
You were eating yoh lunch as you heard the door open. It was the blue haired nurse and two men. "Alright, these are the visitors I was telling you about!" She said cheerily leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

You looked at the two men. Sadness spreading throughout your body. You got excited over nothing. "We would like to know something about you." One of the two men said sitting in one of the chairs beside the bed. He had a detective outfit on I see like on the tv. The other man had a head that was like a cats.

Man I wish mommy could just pick me up and bring me home already.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"Alright, my name is Naomasa Tsukauchi and my partner here his name is Sansa Tamakawa." Naomasa started, "where here just to ask some questions since non of the nurses and doctors could get anything out from you."

"The man you were with at the train accident did you know him?" Naomasa asked. The (h/c) boy nodded his head while Sansa got a chair and sat by the main detective. "Could you tell me his name?" "Mr.Hinote." (y/n) replied already getting bored of the two presents.

Naomasa nodded his head. "Was he your care taker, if not then where are your parents?" Sansa asked. "Mr.Hinote was a friend, we'd go once a week to the food store, Mommy's sick." Naomasa stiffened at the last part of that sentence.

"Could you say that last part please." The man asked. "Mommy's sick?" (Y/n) repeated. Sansa knew what was up. Naomasa's quirk was into play and he caught a lie. "Could you tell us where your mother is, and please, speak truthfully." The cat quirked man said.

"Like I told you, my Mommy's sick, she's at home." (y/n) pressed on. "Not to alarm you or anything kid but my quirk has to do with lying, I can tell that you're telling a lie right now." Naomasa deadpanned.

(Y/n) froze. He didn't want his mother to get in trouble and since Naomasa just said that he can't lie. "You won't get in trouble we just need to know where she is." Sansa pointed out. (Y/n)'s gripped onto the sheets on the hospital bed.

"Do I have to say where she is?" (Y/n) asked looking to the side away from the two adults. "In order to get home if she's actually there or just to get us to hurry up with our question and we'll leave sooner than later." Naomasa said

(Y/n)'s lip trembled. He was scared of what would happen to him. "M-mommy's, not home.." He slowly said. Finally Naomasa relaxed getting the truth out of the boy. "Can you tell us where she is?" He asked writing down on a note pad. (Y/n) shrugged his shoulders.

"So you don't know?" Sansa asked. The (h/c) boy nodded his head yes. "Lastly, could you tell us your name?" Naomasa asked. "I don't know my last name since mommy never told me but my name is (y/n)." He said now looking at the two detectives.

"Thank you my boy, we'll be back in about a week or two to talk about your living situations." Naomasa said getting up Sansa following. Then they left.

881