𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬
(Y/n)-your name

☆.........★.........☆........★.........☆.........★

𝐒𝐞𝐜𝗼𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐩𝗼𝐯
After the party ended all of you got either to leave the house or stay. Which for you was to stay at Fumikos house for a sleepover. "Don't worry (y/n), we'll be here tomorrow!" Yamada said try to reassure you that him and Aizawa aren't going to leave you.

You gave in after Fumiko dragged you back to her room along with Ichika and Akito. "So what are we gonna do?" Ichika questioned. "Well we're gonna play a new game that I got for my birthday!" Fumiko answered turning on her TV and gaming console.

"It may be a old console but it still works." Fumiko said putting in the game, "my grandmother gave it to me, it used to be my dads." The console was a Nintendo 64 with a Zelda game put into it. "Wow!" Ichika and Akito beamed.

You were more focused on what time you're able to go back home. "Look (y/n)!" Akito said pulling your arm and pointing at the screen. You looked and saw Fumikos character moving on the screen into a place with a disco checkered floor with a slow dancing couple in the far corner.

"I think this game is called Majora's mask? I dunno." Fumiko said as she still walks around in the game. "I want a turn!" Ichika said excitedly. "In a minute!" Fumiko retorted dodging Ichikas hands trying to grab the controller.

"Man, she doesn't like waiting her turn sometimes." Akito mumbled with you nodding in agreement, "you wanna find something else to do while they're doing that?" You thought about Akitos question for a bit and nodded to him.

Akito got up and shuffled around in a drawer that was apart of Fumikos nightstand. He then pulled out a deck of cards. "This game is called "uno", most Americans play it, Fumiko got it a while back." The red haired boy said dealing out seven cards for the both of you.

You were confused at first but after awhile (and Akito teaching you how to play it) you were decent at the card game. "Aaaannnd Uno!" He called as he placed his second to last card down. Akito looked up at you and saw your hand of cards. Most of them were the whole deck at this point....

Akito had a comical sweat drop go down his head as he sighed. "Well maybe uno isn't made for you, but that's okay, we can find other things to do." The red haired boy said tidying up all of the cards and putting them back into their pack.

"NO GO OVER THERE!" Ichikas voice rang out. Your attention went from Akito to the two girls that were into the room. They seem to be still in the same place you last saw them in. "Hey no yelling we don't want to get in trouble!" Fumiko said moving the character on the screen. Ichika mumbled in response.

"Do you like coloring?" Akito questioned, "I think Fumiko has some coloring books around." "Yeah, coloring." You spoke up. "Hey do you have any coloring books and something to color them with?" Akito asked getting Fumikos attention.

"Yeah, they should be in my closet." The orange hair girl said. Akito got up and you followed him to the girls closet. There was a neat stack of different coloring books that ranged from tv characters and to advanced coloring books. Right next to it was two full packs of color pencils.

"Okay, I think we should get the coloring books that have animals on it, you think so?" Akito said picking up the books. "Yeah, those ones." You said picking up the coloring pencils. The both of you went to your original spots and started to color.