❣︎ Disclaimer & Character sketches ❣︎

" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑰𝒔 𝑶𝒏.."

A serial killer suddenly starts killing huge, influential businessmen out of nowhere.

The police are left empty handed and helpless with each murder as the killer leaves no clue behind other than their hideous blue colored hair.

That is until the special intelligence task force, The CIA is appointed to help Seoul Police Department and bring out the truth behind the serial murders.

A story of love, heartbreak, death and revenge is what "Serial Killer and the Galway Girl" is all about

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️

• The story contains mature and explicit theme such as

- Mention of blood
- Terms like human trafficking and arm- dealings.
- Multiple deaths
- Swearing
- Use of substances
- Sexual assault
- Graphic representation of Voilence
- Mature and intimate scenes between pairs

• All the mentioned themes can be disturbing to a certain audience so if you're in any way uncomfortable with such content, this story is not for you. Swipe away and if you've decided to read it anyways, it's all on you.

• This is a work of fiction and is not related to any person in real life. The names of idols are only used for character purposes and have no relation to how they are in actuality.

• No part of the story is to be remade, re-published or translated in any form under any given circumstances. Respect an author's hardwork and refrain from performing any such activity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Following are the main characters of the series who play a vital role in most parts of the story.

• Age of a few characters will be revealed in the further parts so they're not specified against their character sketches.

Wang Y/N

- College Student
- Theatre Major
- Moved to Seoul after a heartbreaking accident.
- has a younger brother, Jung Woobin.
- Ex-fiance, Jung Hoseok