• Chapter 42 •

Breaking News
      After months and months of searching, the Seoul Police Department has succeeded in catching the infamous delinquent of the 6 recent murders. Yesterday, the CIA chief Mr. Lee informed the press in a conference that the culprit had been arrested successfully by two of his officers.

The 3 month long investigation has finally come to an end with the arrest of the killer. The name or identity of the killer haven't been disclosed by the police yet but we're sure his face will be shown to us soon. We will keep you updated on all fresh news from the case.

Stay tuned.

*Jab..jab..kick..cut..jab..jab..kick..kick*

It has been More than two days since your arrest. Two days since Taehyung last saw you. Two days since he last heard your voice and all the pent up frustration inside of him was coming out on a poor punching bag hanging through a metal stand in his bedroom.

He thought if he had a plan, it would probably be easy for him to work and not think back to you. If he had his mind set to something, then his heart won't travel back to that small cell in the station. That if he's focussed on making the report and only the report, your emotionless face won't meddle in between.

But how wrong was he!! Everytime he tried to pick up a pen to write down whatever his brain cooked, your face was all he saw. Everytime he went through the reports Yoongi had given him, your voice was all he heard. Every time he'd do anything, your scent was all he could smell.

You were everywhere around him. On the couch, his bed, his bathroom, his closet, the kitchen, every damn place he could see. The frustration finally erupted and broke down like a volcano which inturn resulted in physical assault of the lifeless punching bag.

The news on the television from his bedroom reached his ears in the next second. It spread like wildfire all around the city. Every news channel and newspaper, even the magazines were filled with the news of the apprehension of the killer. It became the top news in a few hours. He was irritated at everything happening around him. Irritated and helpless would be the right words to explain his mental state.

Without another glance at the channel, he switched the tv off and got ready for work. It was the last day before your reports were officially filed in the court and you'd be sent there for the final prediction. He had to finish everything today or it would be over. For him. For you.

The day started with many reporters gathered outside the police station to get as much information as they could get. No one knew about the person arrested other than the officials and a few other officers related to the case. The identity was kept hidden from the media.

Seokjin and Namjoon had been giving statements about the arrest all day since the morning. The CIA chief and Ren were at the headquarters, reporting The case and filing it in the court.

Taehyung was at the station as well now. He had locked up his cabin and was working on a report of his own. The report Yoongi, Jimin and Him worked on last night. The idea Yoongi and Jimin gave was worth a shot. Taehyung compiled all the documents and reports from the forensic lab and made a strong enough report to submit in the court.

It had been around 48 hours since your arrest and that meant the police had to file the case in the court for further proceedings. When Taehyung was ready with his file, he left to meet you once before leaving for the court.

You were already inside the custody cell. Bathed and ready to leave. Taehyung's heart visibly broke at the sight. You looked pale. All the colors from your face have been drained off and the only thing left was your emotionless body.