• Chapter 32 •

"I'm hungry!" You muttered.

Rounds of exhausting exercises in the bedroom later, Taehyung wrapped his arms around you while you rested your head on his chest listening to his heartbeats. He chuckled and stood up. You put on his white shirt and one of your shorts while he got into his shorts.

He then took your hand in his and went towards the dining area. The food was reheated and devoured since both of you were starving. It was as delicious as usual. Hobi's mother had magic in her hands and you've never doubted that.

After late dinner, he insisted on cleaning up the dishes and the kitchen while you made two cups of coffee. You sat down on the couch finding a movie when he joined you. It was well established by now that he was staying over.

"How was your day?" You asked, leaning into his arm that was over the backrest of the small rugged couch at your place.

"As usual. Had to run to a resort for cross interrogation" Taehyung was playing with your hair now. Gently running his fingers through the length of your brown hair and occasionally massaging your scalp. You hummed-half moaned at the soothing sensation.

"I ran into Woobin there. He said he's with his mother and you were also there?" Now that he mentioned it, you never told him about your meeting with your ex lover's mother or anything about her. Maybe it was time for you to open up another layer to him.

"Yeah i was there with them. Woobin and his mother!" You said in a small voice. When Taehyung didn't speak further, you got back into the sitting position and faced him. "There is something I want to tell you" you finally said looking into his eyes.

"I was waiting for this" Taehyung chuckled, sitting more comfortably on the couch and taking your hand in his. You took a deep breath before finally starting.

"Woobin is my ex-boyfriend's brother," you said. Taehyung silently sat there listening to everything but didn't say anything. Taking this as a sign, you continued.

"My fiance died 2 years ago. His brother was studying then and lived with us in Ireland so after his death, Woobin and I decided to live together since his parents were back here. Both of us were alone and had no family in Ireland so we came back here. We still live together because I've made a promise to Hobi that I'll protect and take care of him" something that Woobin had also promised his brother long ago. He loved you as his sister and would do anything for your happiness.

Taehyung remained silent all the while you were speaking, giving you all the time to open up about your past. Of Course he knew your lover had died when you two met at the grieving centre but he never tried to know any more. He was happy with however things were and even now he was happy that you were opening one more page of yourself to him.

"Things weren't good when we got back. Woobin's family was struggling to make the ends meet. His father was in huge debt and so they sent us to live here. Woobin worked 3 jobs to support his family and I worked to make us survive" You talked further.

"A few months back, Woobin's dad died in an accident. We suspected it was murder but his mother said to not press charges against anyone. Ever since then, she's been alone" by the time you stopped, your eyes had tears brimming in them.

Taehyung shifted and hesitantly wiped your face with his thumb while caressing your cheek."I'm sorry. You don't have to tell me further"

"No. I want to come clean with you after..." You stopped talking remembering what you've done just an hour ago. You both were closer to each other more than ever now.

"His family is my family. His mother has been my mother ever since I can remember. They took me in when nobody else was there for me. When my own mother abandoned me. She never made me feel like an orphan and Hoseok and Woobin were like my best friends. Until.." you looked up to meet his eyes.