• Chapter 18 •

3 days ago

3 days ago

The next morning you woke up later than usual with a raging headache. You couldn't sleep the previous night because you had a lot to think about. After tossing and turning in bed for around 4 hours, you got a little sleep at the crack of dawn. You woke up and drank some water before going to start your day.

The house was quiet. Woobin had cleaned up the kitchen and made breakfast for you with a note that he'd be gone for the day. The living room was clean too with the duvet folded nicely with another note on top of it. Once you took hold of the piece of paper, only then did it come back to you. The events of last night.

'Thank you for being patient with me last night Y/N. And...I'm sorry for everything I did. I do remember things I said and I can't bring myself to face you after all that. Forgive me please'

The note read in Taehyung's messy handwriting. He was gone, leaving the apology to you. You took a deep breath and rubbed your temple because your head was hurting a lot. You kept the note aside thinking you'd talk to him back at college since he's being adamant to not talk to you.

After breakfast and a long hot shower, you left for college. When in the note he said he won't be able to face you, he wasn't lying. He did what he said. He ignored you with everything he had. Leaving the class before you and having lunch alone. He was not coming in your way because of how ashamed he was. It looked in his eyes and it pained you to see him this distant.

This wasn't supposed to happen. Not at all.

"Tae.." it was in the pottery class when you called for his name after the class ended. He was near your work station with your team and as you approached him, he bid a quick goodbye to them and left before you could say anything. You shrugged the thoughts and continued with your work.

You had an important play to prepare for your term assignment so you left the pottery class to join your group to rehearse. Sure, Taehyung was invading your head every now and then and it was difficult to pay attention to what your master was teaching. So you kept zoning out during the entire period earning a few glares from the teacher. You apologised to him more times today than you've done in the entire semester.

Back in the Cafeteria

Sana was sitting with two other girls as she had an hour free before her next class. You have told her to meet near the gates so you could go shopping after college. She was having lunch at her usual place when a guy approached her.

To say the guy was handsome would be a major understatement. He was ethereal that Sana almost hitched her breath.

"Hi..umm I'm looking for someone named Kim Sana" he asked in his deeper than the ocean voice. His voice alone made Sana gasp. Her name sounded like a melody coming from his lips.

"Hey. I'm Sana and you..?" She collected herself and asked without stuttering.

"Oh Hi I'm Jay" and then he smiled. His smile was the most blindingly beautiful piece of work Sana has ever seen. He was tall and had burgundy hair. The one stud on his ear made him look like a badass but the smile spoke otherwise making him the softest person ever. Sana could guess that black is his color since he was carrying it with such grace. He was truly God's most marvelous creation.