• Chapter 20 •

The news of another murder broke out the entire city

The news of another murder broke out the entire city. The news reports have forgotten all about the pandemic and other world issues but focussed all of their time on the news. 

Bang Suho, the director of one of the biggest fashion brands of the country was found dead in his house. Police haven't said anything regarding the case but if sources are to be believed, it is yet another murder by the infamous serial killer around the city. 

We will try our hardest to bring to you all the little details of the case. Stay tuned for further reports.

Jungkook, the head reporter of KBC news, presented the news after he got a phone call that another one of the business men had died. He arrived there even before the police did and covered the scene vaguely.

He had also called Teahyung on his way, informing about it and soon the police force was there along with the forensic experts. Yoongi and Jimin were taking samples around the room and examining everything while Namjoon and Seokjin, who were a part of the special investigation team, were looking around for any traces.

To their surprise, there was nothing they could back log to the murderer. Another clean scene with no evidence. Ren was in another room checking herself while Taehyung sat down beside Yoongi near the corpse. 

The very rare appearance of the two former lovers working together with no dispute was something every officer was appreciating. They were thankful that the two weren't bickering like they usually do in the station.

Yoongi was scrunching his eyebrows in confusion. He had seen countless murders, numerous homicides in his career but all the scenes this killer leaves gets him wondering the cause of death. Earlier he used to tell just by looking at the body if it's a murder by poison or if it's a natural death but now, he's having doubts himself. He couldn't decipher if the corpse lying Infront of him is a death by natural causes or a murder. And if murder, which kind.

Jimin was closely observing the scene too. He could conclude that it was a murder and by poison but he didn't know what kind. He looked at Yoongi who was focused without blinking - as deep in thoughts and walked over to him.

"Sir I suppose a strong poison has been used to kill him" he informed his senior.

"That's too out there Mr. Park. The real question is what kind of poison. This can't be rat kill or some easy drug. This has to be something unusual" Yoongi said with a straight face. He didn't want to but he had a very strong doubt what the poison might be.

After a little more investigation, they wrapped up the dead body and loaded it in the truck. The family of the deceased consisted of two daughters, both 15 being twins and his mother who's 65. His wife died a few years ago. The police informed them as they lived in the village with their grandmother. 

The guard who was at the gate was brought in for questioning and he revealed some pretty interesting facts.

"I was on my shift last night when a car stopped Infront of the building. Suho-shi came home with one of his associates and after that I don't remember anyone coming" the old guard said. He was not supposed to be working at such an age and it irked Taehyung to slap some sense into the society's secretary but that was a task for later. Right now they needed the security footage from the main gate so they skipped towards the tech room. The guard followed them behind.