chapter 6

With this she gave him a tight hug and left without turning back. He stared at the path until he could no longer see her , he then got back home and started planning his journey towards finding a guru who will teach him and making his parents proud of him.

His parents now supported him and guided him to go to guru's who wont judge him. The next day at dawn he too went to his destination.

He started by going to ved vyas, who was well known in hastinapur and also that he was a person full of humility and compassion. When he reached there he requested to be taught by vedd vyas , who politely denied and said that he was ment to learn from some one else.

When Karn asked who he smiled and said that was his challenge to find the guru, Ved vyas gave him a clue. Karn was determined and said he will definitely find his guru and be a great archer and with that he left the ashram.

Ved vyas had felt the change in destiny as he was trikal darshi he saw how fate had changed the course for Karn, he knew the reason was the kalyugi girl, but couldn't pin point why she was given the opportunity, as he could only recognise her as deep devotee, his heart said she was more than that but he couldn't tell how.

Ved vyas had blessed Karn as he bowed and touched his feet as a disciple, since he had seen the sincerity and righteousness in his heart. With blessing him to have a life full of love and success he had also asked for a promise that Karn had agreed to give, this was that he shall always walk on the path of dharma.

Karn wondered why such a promise was asked of him and also asked Ved vyas this, to which he replied that the world has both good and bad, but there is also an in between where a person with good intentions becomes bad so all his disciples must follow the dharma which liberates them.

Karn with this promise and the clue left in search of the one destined to be his guru.

" The one who has energy from lord Vishnu, the one who bows before lord Shiva and wields parshu, the one who had the power to destroy kshatriya's and restore peace in the world."

Karn initially was confused as he didn't know a lot outside of Hastinapur and now that he was alone he didn't know how to find out, but he wasn't going to give up and so decided to start with temples to know who was a great devotee of mahadev. With this a month had passed and he was loosing morale.

He started his days with prayer to surya dev, followed by lord Vishnu, lord Shiva and lord Brahma this was because of Ira as he remember how she would never miss her prayers and how devoted she was to create a statue cause there was none around and that too with utmost dedication.

Remembering her his will power increases and her bracelet that he had worn made him smile at her promise. Soon he began getting curious about a particular person as he remembered how guru dron had rejected him, this time though there was no hatred just that he wanted to know who had taught him as he was a great teacher , and found from other gurus that guru dron's father and Bhagwan Parshurama had taught him.

Hearing Bhagwan Parshurama's name he asked more about him and realized the clue was all about him. And as soon as that set in he rushed towards mahendgiri hills where Bhagwan Parshurama resided.

On the other hand, Madirakshi had reached the cave again with her horse, she didn't know whether she can go back but knew her grand-parents and Mayur and Saanvima will be worried. She prayed with full devotion that she can travel back to them as they don't deserve the pain to be separated from their kid once again (for both couples who have lost their blood children).

She went in and the cave felt longer than before, she continued chanting mantras and with the tridevs in heart continued along the path. Soon she saw and opening and sending one last prayer that she reaches her home she went out.

To her surprised it had worked, and as she looked back she saw that the cave had disappeard and was surrounded by just trees. She was glad to be back but missed Karn as well. She had made her self strong while leaving but now fell to the ground and cried her heart out.

She resumed her journey once she stopped crying and went home. Her grandparents gave her a tight hug and she felt like she was again with Radhama and adIrath baba. She smiled at the feeling gave a silent prayer to her tridev to keep them all safe and prayed that Karn gets his guru soon and is not cursed.

she never mention her time in the forest to anyone, but never forgot Karn or her time in hastinapur which she cherished at night and also used a pen to darken the sun Karn drew each night as she gave it a kiss and slept remembering her time with him.

****************************************************

thank you to all the readers out there , I am really greatful for your support. how is this chapter, what do you think will happen next? 

do share your views through your views and thought, always open to criticism and opinions to help me become a better writer.

thanks, and stay safe :)