Chapter 22

She smiles and pulls them all in a hug. Hirav to come and says " akshi you really are special and I too promise that I will always follow my heart and be a just and fair king."

Soon they all disperse and head for a meal. This is passed with lightness and laughter with all of them feeling better and happier. Their mind revolving in the court conversation and they promised to never forget that.

While they all think of the conversations, akshi thinks about her life she definitely has done her best to change their perspective. While her next step is to make sure that draupadi is not distributed, she prays to meet karn soon and the longing in her eyes for him has increased even more since she landed in dwapar yug.

It had almost been a year and few months , kunti felt like they should return, hidimbi and her family was safe and strong, their small kingdom and clan was flourishing and there was positivity everywhere, so she told all the kids about it and they all agreed.

Soon left and reach the south part of panchal which belonged to king drupad. They stayed in the outskirts at a potters house and helped him as there were preparations for the King's daughters' swayamvar( who he had gotten through a yagna along with his son whom he had obtain mainly to defeat Guru Dronacharya.)

During this time she had her mini tridev and tridevi murti's that she took to the main temple placing them next to the main idols and began praying to it daily. Since it was a common temple she wasn't stopped and many of the villagers came to listen to her devotional song which had wordings that were new to most.

King draupad and his children to heard about the praja visiting the temple and praying for a longer time and wondered what caused the change. He asked his daughter's shikhandi and Draupadi to go pray one morning. They had gone and that's where they all saw Madirakshi in simple clothes and simple jewellery.

They two princesses were awestruck and wondered why she looked so heavenly, lost in their thoughts and her devotion, when the overcame the emotion they realised how they missed the opportunity to meet her as she had already disappeared from there.

Shikhandi asked around where she had come from but they all said that she would always escape before they have the chance to talk to her. She went and informed this to draupad who got more curious, while krishna arrived and changed their focus to the swayamvar.

During the time of swayamvar, duryodhan forced Karn to attend it with him, duhassan was going to participate and with mama Shakuni accompanying them duryodhan didn't want to be left alone.

That morning while reaching the palace all the kings and princes passed the temple and heard madi's melodious voice they all felt a sudden calm some thought that they should marry the woman whom the voice belonged to as they appreciated it.

Karn too was lost in the voice and when brought back to reality he only uttered one name 'Ira' duryodhan asked if they should check the temple and with a positive response they went towards it, leave the rest to head for the palace.

Reaching there they asked around for the person singing and got the same response as shikhandi that she was a temporary resident and they cam across her only a month back but had no idea where she came from as no one had yet seen her face.

Hearing this karn was disappointed but his heart felt like she was close, he smiled and proceeded to palace with duryodhan. Once they reached there they sat at their places and soon all kingdom representitives had arrived , while Visala Kingdom sent a message apologizing for not coming and apologized saying that he has taken the princess as a sister since they are related through agni dev.

Madirakshi was more than anxious even though she wasn't sure if agni dev had followed her suggestion and sent the other parts of draupadis soul to the bodies of the other wives, she knew if kunti will be in deep dedication she would ask for draupadi to be split subconsciously so she convince them all that they 7 should go for the swayamvar but she was unsuccessful as they said they five will head to the opposite side.

*************************************************************

hey guys here's the chapter, hope you all enjoy it.

the next update will be on tuesday and i shall make an effort to regularly update every two days . i hope you all continue with your support and share your opinion.

thanks.