chapter 50

Ira knowing karn was poisoned wondered who was responsible, her thought shrudered with what would happen if karn had died, and her life with out him would be as good as dead. she realised how her insecurities would be affecting both karn and her lord( krishna who was dearer to her as karn and knew her insecurities).She then smiled and said thank you guru dev for guiding me and helping me out this truth has not only saved my sanity but give me assurance that it it purely niyati's wish for when karn and I become parents and so I would not worry too much.

Bhagwan pashurama smiled and said I consider you my daughter and your suferring has hurtted us more than keeping this hidden so you need to know it. But now there is something else as well, you do know that karn still has to give me his fourth gurudakshina and that time has come. Ira looks on and says I wouldn't obstruct in whatever may come please do your duty and ask arya to complete the dakshina.

He nods and now they head to where karn is and he says we had some thing to talk about and now that it is dealt with I want to announce you last guru dakshina, karn looks at ira to know what she was thinking and can tell whatever is going to be asked will affect both but seeing ira's determination he knows she will completely support him in fulfilling it.

Bhagwan pashurama then announces that karn needs to go into complete meditation for 5 years straight and he would not be on earth that time so will not meet any of them and not only this he can not afford to break his concentration no matter what may come or he could loose his life. He was shocked for such a task and was to ask why since he knew how ira would not want to miss being with him as he had seen from their time together that any separation will hurt her more.

Ira who could read karn's eyes that are worried for her made herself strong and agreed to gurudev saying karn will do it and she just want a day longer with him. With that she took him to a secluded waterfall cave which she had discovered once. Karn asked her about the cave and she said she had found it a while back and no one really comes here.

They soon settled beside each other and karn spoke are you sure about me going, and she said as sure as I am that I love you and you my dear are my reason to breathe. He then asks why she agreed, and she says gurudev asking for this means it is important I don't know why but I have promised in front of narayan to help dharmastapna as much as I can and I feel like this is a step towards that.

He looks at her and is shocked how once again she managed to make him fall in love with her. He nodded and said that he shall fulfill the gurudakshina but she has to promise she will fully take care of herself. She smiled and said ' as long as you are fine i shall be so don't you worry about me and make sure you are fully concentrating on the meditation. I know five years is long but I know you will be back to me so please don't at all worry cause you will see the same ira when ur back.

He hugs her tightly and thanks her for the support and promised to return soon. He was now taking her back but she stops him and says please make me yours once more before we leave, seeing her desire he obliges and they conssumate in the hidden part of nature which witnesses their reunion. As heavenly as their love the nature too feels purer and looks lively and enchanting.

Soon they both return and take blessings from gurupita nad gurumata and head for visala where karn announces in his decision to go fulfill his dakshina and he will be back in 5 years until then Ira as their queen will be heading al decisions and will be in his post till his return. many were surprised by the statement and wondered where he was going since he didn't reveal any details of the dakshina. They were worried how a lady will rule but trusted their kings decision.

Karn didn't have time to meet all the princes of indraprasth and dwarka so he asked ira to inform them as she deems fit on whether she want to reveal the dakshina or not mention it, she says those who need to know already know and so she will say that he has gone to complete his gurudakshina. Karn didn't understand whom she was referring to but knew that it was for the best so agreed and left back to mahendigiri alone cause he wouldn't be able to leave with ira watching him.

She too knew this and smiled saying I am your strength and make sure you take care of my strength. He smiled and left, when he met gurupita once again he was transported to a different planet in space and was asked to meditate for the tridev and wait to get their energy which he will earn with the five years of penance, he was confuse why he needs the extra energy but parshurama say's time is not to reveal anything but to support ira's energy you need your own.

Hearing ira's name and relation he wonders why and realised the question that were on ira's mind are on his now and were all valid to help them know them selves. Knowing he would get answers when time is right he immediatedly began his meditation so as to return to ira as quick as possible.With this bhagwan pashurama returned.

*****************************

 hey guys how do you think the story is going, hope your all enjoying it do share your views and comments.

thank you and lots of love

bella