chapter 49

The rest of guest all returned to their kingdom while karn to left but madi decided to stay back to help bhanumati with her delivery and also to take care of draupadi as they both were in a delicate phase, the pandavas were super happy their sister is staying over and soon they all enjoyed for the extra month that she stayed. Bhanumati was pregnant with twins and soon gave birth to a boy and a girl.madi was given the honor to name the kids as everyone loved and respected her immensely and duryodhan truly considered her worthy to give his children their names., she named them lakshman and lakshmana. Yudhishter announced that lakshman being the first prince will be crowned king and all the others supported that decision.

Duryodhan who was once again shocked asked why cause wouldn't their kid want to be king when time comes yudi replied they were family and lakshman is his kid to, plus the rest of the children will support lakshman. Madi was happy with this and knew that times have changed.

An few months passed and arjun and draupadi to became parents. Their son was named by madi as well and she chose to name him varchas, varchas was close to karn and ira and the couple plenty of times took him with them to visala along with other kids. With this 5 years passed bheem's son to was born and was called sutasoma, and nakul and sahadev too became parents to a girl and boy respectively. Their names to were given by madi - neha (nakul's daughter) and sachinay for sahadev's son

Subadhra had by then gotten married to draupadi's brother whom she had met and fallen in love with, arjun had long realised that he was close to subhadra as a friend and did love her but not as a lover, so was also happy that she didn't fall for him but also considered him just a friend. Subhadra and Dhrishtadyumna were super happy together, and draupad slowly began to understand that he didn't need to take revenge any more since he was equally at fault and since his son is born to defeat guru dron that shall happen at the right time.

All kids had a special connection with madi and everyone adored that bond. The elders too saw the beautiful bonding with and realized how they missed it all among the rivalry they had and were glad that their kids had that now. Karn and ira on the other had had grown in love but weren't becoming parents. Ira on the inside wondered why and was insecure from inside she felt I was her fault that karn could not enjoy parent hood.

Most others asked them and so did many of the others king who came with a proposal of marriage for karn so that his kingdom can have a heir, since not many knew of his one wife oath. Karn politely declined, krishna then decided it was time to tell madi what was wrong through bhagwan pashurama since he could see her be trapped in her insecurities, and even though with everyone else arround she pretended to be happy karn and krishna both could feel her inner turmoil.

During this 5 year madi as promised visited bhagwan pashurama and his wife regularly, ira also called them gurupita and gurumata, karn had also talked to them about ira's fears regarding the sudden energy surge she had formed for killing narkasur, and she was being trained for controlling the powers, even though none of the tridev/their avatars knew what the energy was and even though unknown they knew if Ira was greatly angered she could be life threatening for those responsible and also uncontrollable. Her controlling ensure she can with stand the raw energy that emerges from her.

This time round she met her gurupita and he took her to a different place to talk. He then asked her what she feels like and made sure she opens up and shares her insecurities. And when he got to know he told her it wasn't time for them being parents, and a bigger reason is that karn had been poisoned once and her energy absorbed the poison to save karn, due to that her energy is too strong and unstable so her body will not be able to sustain her child's growth.

Ira knowing karn was poisoned wondered who was responsible, her thought shruddered with what would happen if karn had died, and her life with out him would be as good as dead. she realised how her insecurities would be affecting both karn and her lord( krishna who was dearer to her as karn and knew her insecurities).She then smiled and said thank you guru dev for guiding me and helping me out this truth has not only saved my sanity but give me assurance that it it purely niyati's wish for when karn and I become parents and so I would not worry too much.

******************************8

heyyyaaa!!!

i know i have been gone for way too long and i finally back, will try update every the next chapter soon.

hope you enjoy the chapter and have a good day ahead.

lots of love,

Bella