chapter 61

Karn and ira continued the battle karn had now got all of Ira's hidden powers as he merged with her ,only realising his strength as he fought with the rakshas, he had managed to weaken the opponent but no matter what couldn't kill him, Ira on the other hand had no powers on her but was as powerful as she can get, fighting with all her might she took weakened her opponent having him at her knees. Manaspapa fighting with Ira tried control her mind but was blocked as though her power was gone she was still a mystery and had no mind of her own it belong to her pure soul so could not be tainted, that moment was when she used her weapon and lauched the most powerful astra she had gained and this was a blow on everyone but less impactful as she used her soul mind to control it. With this manas was dead, she turned to the rest who all were victorious in the fight respectively but did not miss on karn who was also using his full potential she went to his aid as she in full control of her soul summoned a chakra similar to sudarshan but created with her own energy and launched it on papapati who was in no second beheaded.

This was the last blow as with the impact he fell to the ground and soon both bodies disappeared into the air, having got their salvation. One thing however remained and this was the mystery ira was but before any one could ask or wonder why she was able to kill the two brothers and how the innocent soul was curse or how she had faced the 1000 deaths she fell straight on the ground looking lifeless but with a light breathe keeping her alive. Not only Ira but this time Krishna wh had been with arjun and the rest helping all of them with the battle without lifting any weapons too suddenly fell unconscious it seemed like what ever was blocking him from knowing who ira was and why she was important was finally removed and the surge was too much to handle.

Seeing the two important people of their life fall unconsious all of them were panicked karn who was beside ira kept her close asking her to get up and fullfil her promise of coming back to him. While balram who had slight idea why krishna fell unconsious and could guess Ira was facing a similar in flow of memories decided they should head to the kingdom of hastinapur from where they can once again call for the ashwiney kumars to check on the two and also have all soldiers woken from the battlefield and he will address everyone on the war updates.

With this all followed what happened and the lord of medicine and wisdom the ashwineys were summoned, the soldier all woke up and wondered how they are all alive they all wanted to return to their families, but stopped on seeing balram inform them that all the kuru family is dead and that since the war is won by karn and ira the new rulers of hastinapur they will all be addressed properly once Ira who is unconscious gets well and until then they can all be with their families and celeberate the win of dharma.

With this he left to Ira and krishna knowing he himself needed assuarance that both of them who belong in his heart are fine. While the news reached all around aryavart, the kids, elders and all the wives hurried to hastinapur for they all were worried of Ira and Krishna.

Krishna soon got conscious and remembered everything the love, curse, separation, all the pain and torture that ira had faced not forgetting the main thing their relation. He knew he was going to be asked questions as to what happened but all he could think was of Ira, he just asked for her and even though weak went to her, moved closer as karn who knew krishna's identity as mahavishnu's avatar gave space for he saw some overwhelming emotions in krishna's eyes.Krishna went closer and started holding Ira's precious body close as if protecting her from the world, wanting to assure himself that the separation has come to an end, her pain to had come to an end for she had faced way worse that anyone can bare.

Balram who saw the scene knew exactly why the reaction took place, he realised krishna knew the reasons why Ira was here in dwapar who she was. He wanted answers so shook krishna's shoulder waiting for a reply but got silence in return. Krishna as he realised the rest had arrived in the palace got up and karn immediately replaced the space wanting not to leave Ira even for a second fearing she would not return.

All the other members by now had arrived at hasinapur palace and rushed to Ira's room. Rukmini and Krishna's ashtabharya all checked krishna for any wound or the reason why he was unconscious and as soon as they touched him time froze as they all saw what he saw, krishna called balram who was not frozen closer and held him as well letting him also see who ira was , why she was precious.

Time was restored and all looked waterily at Ira as they went closer to sit next to her rukmini held her hand and kissed it wishing to hear Ira call her with the relation she shares, but the no response was hurting her, she however gave her sisters, her other forms to be closer to Ira, and one by one all 8 of them had showered love on ira, this was followed by all her other family members, all the kids had tears for she was the mother figure they all adored, Aditya was hugging karn and crying for he had never seen his mom so silent and the tense atmosphere was too much to handle for the 11 yr old, since he was told that the parents are all going for a challenge and would come soon.

On the other side at mahendigiri parvat both Bhagwan pashuram and Mata Dharini understood who ira was and also realised that she would only get up once she goes to the place that she was cursed at which is surya lok and for that she needed karn to go with her. So they rush through a mantra and teleported to where ira was, both showered their love on her and asked karn to take her to surya lok at the garden where the magical suryamaya flower blooms for that is where she would wake up.

All the others were confused but had no idea what to do, bhagwan asked all of them to take care of everything while karn will take ira and that they will both be fine by the time they return and that all this has an important reason and they need to meet a special soul before they return, while Ira needs to know the reason she exists and also needs to know all about where her existence started for she is still unknown and a mystery to all.

The elders nodded and were relieved she will be fineand that gave them hope to take care of all the kids and wait for karn and Irato come back.

**************************************************************

One step closer...

what do you all think?????????

hope you enjoyed.

lots of love 

Bella