Chapter 45

They both decided they will go right away so they can reach there first thing before sunrise if they leave right now. Smiling he takes her hand and they both head out. There the met the brothers and all elders who wondered what was wrong, karn told that they both wanted to take blessing from his gurupita and gurumata so are heading to mahendigiri and will be back after two days.

Seeing the dedication, the pandavas thought it was karn's idea and were happy to see the devotion, the elder tried convince them to go during the day but as karn spoke that he would have even gone after a week, while it is madi who is the one who suggested they do it tomorrow and that they leave at that time, they all were even further shocked to see how she was more dedicated to his teacher than karn himself. Karn says that since he had promised to fullfill all her wants he want to leave right now.

Soon all agree to this and they both leave for mahendigiri, while leaving madi remembered something and congratulated bhanumati and said she woundn't be here when they get to know so this is in advance the rest were confused but krishna who also knew smiled and said that is Ira for you all, a mystery, don't worry you all will find out soon.

They all happily retired to their rooms and retired to bed. On the other side karn and Ira both riding their horses went as fast as wind and took about 10 hours nonstop to get to the foot of the mountain they stopped to freshen up while madi made her murtis to pray and karn did his prayers to suryadev madi soon joined him and then both went to pray to the tridev and tridevis.

Madi's voice reached up the hill and bhagwan parshurama and his wife devi dharini could hear her voice felt peace and wondered who it is. Karn and Ira headed up and within half a prahar they were up touching the feet of bhagwan who was sharpening his axe. Feeling the presence of them parshuram recognised karn and wondered who was with him but blessed them both and dharini to came out by now so they headed and took her blessings as well.

Karn then asked their health and told them about Ira saying she is the one he talked about and missed. The elder pair now blessed the newly weds once again and took them in to rest, bhagwan parshurama knew about the boon and what all krishna had know the boon and curse and how the boon came into effect as she time traveled. He still knew there was more to this and could not pinpoint what but he to joined them all.

Karn and Ira asked for permision to serve the couple for a day and they were super happy with the positive reply. Madi and karn did their duties with full dedication and bhagwan parshuram was really pleased with the two. He decided then to have a word with madi and since karn was busy with getting some fire wood this was a good opportunity.

Madi agreed and followed him to a tree shade where she helped him settle and sat below him as she spoke to him. He asked her whether she knew anything more about her self, while madi told him she doesn't know but has so many questions regarding her life but for now she is just staying on the side of dharma and will make sure that no matter what the situation the event that happened like dyutt shabha and mahabharat both will not occur, atleast that is her attempt that no woman will be staked cause that will be the biggest adharma and she will make sure that if a war occurs only those who are impure will be perished while those who are pure and have a heart of devotion will survive.

Hearing her he was please and blessed her that she has all the strength to fulfill her duties and she is forever blessed with a happy life. He felt a fatherly feeling towards her and also knowing about narkasur as he was an avatar of vishnu he hoped his blessing helps her face the rakshas. She thanked him and soon joined her mata who had also got a deep motherly feeling with ira. Soon the day had ended and they decided they will leave the next day, madi made karn promise to bring her here every two months so she can meet her parents.

Seeing this demand both karns gurudev and gurumata were surprised while madi said I feel as safe here as when I am with vasudev pitashree, devki and rohini mata and also with adirath baba, radhama and with her kunti ma so that means even though they all don't share a blood bond she has formed one from her heart which makes them her parents as well and this is the strongest so she will be here to meet them frequently.

They smiled and pulled her and karn into a hug and say maybe this is why we don't have children so we can get the best who are even dearer.both karn and Ira were overwhelmed and their eye had tears flowing through and they to said maybe it was for the best as now they to have the best pair as parents.

Soon they left and headed back to Indraspath where they would complete the rest of their rituals and then move to visala to do their duty and serve the kingdom. Karn this time decided to slow his pace and soon the were stopping next to a river at sunset. Madi and him both needed to freshen up so they both took a bath where knowing the place wasn't to safe they took their bath together not crossing the line but still being intimate a level higher.

Madi felt very passionate, and shy for this was the first time she was in such a situation, and karn too so they rushed the fresshening up and while he sat down next to the fire he just created madi sat inbetween his legs her back to his chest and he wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer saying this is his best night as the bliss from being close to her is the best feeling ever she too agreed and they let sleep take over still being actively concentrating in the surroundings.

*********************************

hey guys !!

hope your all doing well, here's an update and hope you all enjoy it.