Chapter 42

After hearing this truth madi wasn't sure what to feel like all her actions were a result of destiny and now that she has already made change what is her purpose, will she do right by marring karn, she knows they love each other and that she can even die to keep him safe.

But if she has made all this changes wouldn't all this come to haunt her one day, she changed everyones life for the better but what about thos who are supposed to be present like vrushali, and supriya will she be doing injustice to them?

She had got flashes of all the happenings and also could feel the force as she had asked for the boon Why did she ask for such a boon, had the force been her soul guiding her, but why did it?. All this questions made her exhausted she terribly needed an escape from all these emotions. Krishna knew this and was trying to calm her down, he could see that her mind was trapping her and she needs to break free on her own so he used his powers and put her to sleep.

Any passerby, would look at the peaceful face and adore the sleeping beauty XD. Right then the brother who wanted to also spend time with their sister came and saw her sleeping and adored her. While karn who tagged along didn't know why but he didn't think she was at any peace. Krishna reading his toughts knew they belonged to eachother and that is the first thing he shall do make Ira realise she is not doing injustice but what ever is happening is the right think, it is the way things are to happen.

Karn had sat next to ira and krishna had changed her sleeping position, karn who was beside helped him, that is when Ira who felt a different touch while sleeping grabbed the hand. It was like she recognised his touch and wanted to hold on forever. Karn smiled at that and all around observed and adored their bond.

Soon the brothers went for dinner, karn was going to wake Ira but krishna asked him to let her sleep. Karn who found it weird still respected krishna's words and went for dinner, krishna took Ira to her room , unable to read or see her thought he sighed, and hoped she is able to cope with all that was said to her.

Karn who after everyone slept crept into Ira's room and admired her, he felt the need to be with her and so had sneaked in. he kept brushing his hand on her head and fell a sleep.Ira slowly woke up and seeing karn next to her with one of her hand holdingher hand, she admired that and realise how perfect it looks.

She suddenly felt extremely possessive about him, all thought of him marring someone else had disappear. She just couldn't bear it and knew the moment she left him she would cease to exist. Just like how she felt a force asking her to ask the boon she felt a similar message telling her to be selfish and never let karn go.

In this time karn to woke up from his nap and saw Ira, her eye held a different emotion one he could read as longing, he wondered why but as she was out of her thoughts she hugged him saying please make me your I can't wait any longer. Karn was shocked at this reaction and wondered what made her feel so vunerable.

He hugged her tightly and said " priye, I will never leave you and soon we will be one, and I promise I won't wait a single moment longer once your parents agree." He kissed her fore head while she hugged him tightly and slowly drifted to sleep.

Her mind went to all the conversations she had that day and she realised a few things, her soul belonged to karn and nothing will change that, she was here now and so she needs to bury her past and not dwell on it and this includes both her kalyug life and previous life. She will now do what her heart tells and face what ever comes her way.

Karn saw her relaxing and knew this was his home, and no matter what he will never leave her. Smiling at her he to fell asleep. Soon it was almost sunrise and Ira woke up to find her self in the arms of her love, admiring him she realised if someone came in the would misunderstand everything, not that she cares but why give them a chance.

She woke karn up and kissed his cheek, he looked at her questioningly, she smiled and said your presence keeps me sane and im just thanking you for that. Now lets go pray, cause I also need to pack and leave today.

Karn who felt sad knew it was important she is going to meet her family, and so her hugged her once more saying this is the last time your going somewhere without me, she smiled and said, I love the sound of that and with this they headed to pray.

On returning madi spent her time with all her hastinapur brothers, included, vikarn,yuyutsu, and duryodhan along with the pandavas. The bond had deepened and even when shakuni tried break it , it only became stronger. Knowing madi was leaving shakuni was happy and thought he can get things in control again. 

*********************************************

hey guys .

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY DIWALI.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

NOW I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS, SHOULD I PAIR ARJUN AND SUBADHRA OR NO? SHOULD KARN'S TRUTH COME OUT SOON?

APART FROM THIS WHO IS INTERESTED FOR THE WEDDING? AND WHAT DO YOU THINK THE RAKSHAS - NARKASUR IS PLANNING?

DO LET ME KNOW IN COMMENTS, AND DO VOTE FOR THE STORY.

THANK YOU, FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SO FAR AND HERE AFTER AS WELL.

LOTS OF LOVE,

YOUR AUTHOR-BELLA