chapter 38

Guru drona was definitely shocked with madi's knowledge and wasn't the only one. He slowly was realising what Madi was trying to say and said " putri you are right I may be blinded to avenge my insult and used my knowledge towards revenge which is adharma, I may not change in a day but I will do my best to repent. He then faced karn " karn I know I rejected you and after seeing you still having got education and fighting my student I too that personally, I didn't realise until today what you did is save me from disrecpecting mahadev and also the other gurus who have bright students. So if possible please forgive me."

Karn nodded a no and said " oh gurudev I was intially angry but I no longer hold any grudges, even before I found my gurupita, I had forgiven you so you don't need to apologise and you realising your mistake is enough for me. Seeing them patch up madi is really happy and so are most of the people around except you know who , and he took this once again as a personal insult as it removes one more of his pawn in his game.

Drona who saw no ill or hate tone in karn's words was now curious to know who his gury was and decided to ask, finding that it was bhagwan parshuram he was slightly shocked but covered up and let it go. He then focused back on Ira who he had been noticing for quite some time, her aura and action definitely different considering the ways girls/ princess were raised so he decided to ask her who she was.

Madi knowing she cannot reveal her real identity yet she introduce herself the same way she did with the rest of the royal and mention her secret that should not yet be revealed. Guru Drona then asked her why she had interrupted and how she was not scared to be cursed. Madi replies, i followed what my heart said and this doesn't require any external courage it is all from within.

Most of the times we go in the wrong direction thinking we are right and a reality check is always necessary to become a better version of our selves and I guess that was one of the reasons I am here. And about being curse, elders are those who help us children learn and grow, showing us the right path in life so why should I be scared of a curse from them, when I happliy accept a blessing , I can do the same for a curse right. Life is unpredictable and so we can't always live in fear plus what happen always has a reason."

Her thought shook almost everyone present, they had seen her fierce side in court, playful side in the dinning and now her devotional and mature side, her brother and love(karn) admired her as they have long understood that she is a mystery that can't be easily sovled, and the rest were perplexed on how she is mysterious.

Guru drona pleased with her answer blesses her with happiness through out her life and accepts her like a daughter as well. Soon all the king, queen, common courtiers retired to their places while when bhishma and guru drona were leaving bhishma received a letter arrives stating dwarkadheesh will arrive the next day morning. Madi was excited and told everyone she will do all the preparations her self.

The those who knew their relation smiled at this while shakuni who her this news and had heard her relation with karn by now finally taunted " look the one preaching you guru drona, she herself is a characterless girl, having and affair with god knows how many men out there! Here she is trapping angaraj and also dwarkadheesh who know maybe behing the brother sister ...."

Even before he could finish the statement Ira had a dagger held to his throat, the pandavas, and karn too had their weapons aimed at shakuni. Madi looked into his eyes and in a deadly tone made it clear " don't you say another word, my love for the pandavs, for krishna is different fromthat for karn and I know my karn will never doubt me and nor will those who know me and are important to me cause nothing is hidden from them. But that doesn't mean I gave anyone else the right to assasinate my character right infront of me. So mind you I have shown quite a few shades of my personality but don't say something that I end up showing you maa durga herself."

Her red eyes showed she was damn serious and karn to knew that she was right, he held her close and calmed her down, taking kunti and the pandavas permission he took ira with him to the forest where they could peacefully talk about this. Duryodhan who had heard all his mamshree said was shocked he had seen her bond with his cousins, himself and also the few hour with dwarkadheesh and it was so pure that even a stranger will admire it not question.

Shakuni facing insult once again knew it was time to play his card, knowing the king and queen who were not present he directly went to them and twisted all the facts to make madi a culprit and portray himself innocent. His manipulation created hatred in their hearts for madi and hearing the pandavas and kunti being silent during all this created a rift between them.

The king order for madi to be called to court where she will be punished, since court was in a few hours shakuni stay with them and continued his manipulation. On the other side Madi and Karn reached the riverside by the forest, madi was still in a trance, her mind revolving on the conversation that took place minutes back. She soon came out of it once it had completely played out and saw the river water , removing karns grip she went forward and washed her face with it to calm her self down.

She had knelt down to do that and stayed like that for a long time. Karn who was angry as well had been controlling for her self but seeing her lost in thoughts he got concerned and move closer holding her by shoulder lifting her up. Madi ho felt movement recognized karns' touch and turned taking him in a tight hug. They stayed like that for quite sometime and karn move his hand on her hair soothing her mind further.

Madi feeling his love once again was sure that the hate she brought into her life regarding shakuni does not have a place there, karn's love is what belong in her life and so she once again strengthened her self, lifting her mood she could see karn to was affected and so she helped him realise shakuni was not worth of neither their thoughts, anger nor their time.

****************************

what do you think of Ira's fierce avatar, what will happen next do share your views.

i shall update next on Thursday and hope that these three chapters today will keep you all entertained till then. 

thank for all the support and see you all soon:)