chapter 30

Madi rolls her eye and asks when did I stop you, and then the two glare at eachother for about five mins after which they shout in pain as kunti pulls their ears. Madi some how manages to escape and runs behind vidur and asks him to protect her from mata. There rest are amuse to see her and vidur so comfortable just like a father and daughter would be. He too nods and soon kunti to gives up and lightly smacks her head saying you need to behave your self, slowly murmuring she's just like krishna.

The other elders are amused seeing her free behaviour and can see the bond between them, most of them had heard kuntis murmuring and wondered why she was compared to krishna, specially shakuni and Bhisma. Duhassan who had just arrived was looking at her with anger, and was jealousy cause he felt like she will snatch duryodhan away from him.

We all know who fit this in his head, and it was not just this but the pandavas being closer to duryodhan triggered his anger more. Following this the elders suggested to head for dinner and they all went ahead to have dinner and once done Bhisma interrupted the silence and asked kunti more about madirakshi.

Kunti said all about how she tagged along and has beenn such a great help, helping all of them become better and learn what they couldn't in the palace and all. Listening all this shakuni was sure she was not weak, and the insult he had faced made him hate her even more. Duhassan and shakuni were angered more hearing her praises and left the room and so did most elders, the pandavas, draupadi and duryodhan stayed back and so did madi.

They decided to stay awake for a while and spend time together, the other kauravas and yuyutsu were also invited, while vikarn and yuyutsu stayed back duhassan had already told the rest he wanted to spend time with them so the left to mamashrees room.

Arjun getting the opportunity asked for angraj and Madi to was excited to know where he is, duryodhan said he had left for some special work and will be back the next day with his wife bhanumati. Arjun to was happy and smiled duryodhan wondered why and he said that they had decided to apologise and be his friend and explained how karn being duryodhans friend they hadn't accepted his friendship but now they will if he is still willing.

Duryodhan was also happy now, since he was in thoughts his cousins who have now become a closer family will not accept karn as he to knew the grudges they had. They then once again began catching up about palaces, madi went to talk with yuyutsu and vikarn and she got to know about the kingdoms around, and also how their life was. She had happily accepted the two as her brother and and draupadi to had managed to create her identity and mingle with the rajkumars.

After the important topics of discussion were exhausted madi in a mischievious mood started teasing arjun and draupadi and pranking duri, bheem, vikarn and yuyutsu. Bhishma viewing this from above keenly observed Madi, thinking who she was her way of life seemed the same yet so different, her free will, confidence and wit had already impressed him and the view below made him realise she is bringing life back to the boring dull royal life.

Soon they all got tired and so headed for bed. That's when madi noticed Bhishma still standing there, she had noticed before and thought he would head to bed in a while, seeing him still wake she went up to him and greeted him.

With him greeting her back she asked him what he was thinking, and how his health is. And why he hadn't slept yet,  just like a daughter would. He smiled at her questions and asked her " aren't you afraid to come up and ask me these questions?" in return she fires back " why would I be afraid?" bhisma composes his shock and says "people do respect me but they all also fear me so I assumed you would do the same, and I'd also mention I am proud of how you handled yourself in court today. Had it been another woman she might have cried cause of the insult and question to her character."

Madi smiles and replies " I was crying inside thinking how with out even knowing me someone had form such an opinion for me but my experiences have taught me patience and control of emotions. Along with that I have seen the cruelty in the world so it wasn't to shocking but when they questioned a pure bond and the one I am devoted to the most I couldn't control and had to interrupt. And now answering your first question I am not afraid cause I respect you and there is no reason for fear I have a pure heart and I had noticed you admiring us for a long time so just wanted to know if there was something you needed clarified."

He smiles and says "I was just admiring the bond and seeing how you had brought both duryodhan and yudhishter closer. Also how bheem no longer hates duryodhan for the poisoning incident." Madi interrupts and says " hate is a big word, there was dislike and now that they understand each other that is no longer present and so they can leave in harmony. What I did was just show the pandavas the difference between what they thought was hate and what they think is care. While with duryodhan  I believe it is radheya that brought the changes. "

Bhishma agrees and say " your right, but how do you know Karn, cause no one calls him radheya." Madi says she had met him a long time back before he had gone for his education and were friends, and she has been calling him radheya since then. She then says you should sleep gangaputra, staying up stressed about your grandchildren will make you sick.

He agrees and heads to bed. She to heads to her room and sleeps for about 1 prahar and get up right before sunrise to go pray. Being in hastinapur she remembered her adhirath pitashree and radhama and also the time she spent with them, so she decided she will go there and pray to the murtis she had carved that day and also pray to suryadev from the banks that karn prayed from.

Kunti asked her to take some dasis with her and a few gaurds as well, ira immediately says no, she saw a dagger on the side and remembers Dhrishtadyumna who accepted her as a sister and had given it to her as a parting gift. She show it and says she will take care of her self so doesn't need to take any one. Draupadi had agreed while she made cute faces and promised to be back in on piece with no scratches so was allowed by kunti as well.

With this she headed to the karn's house trying to remember the short cut he had shown her when they were younger. Soon she managed to reach and saw the idols were well kept , she was immensely happy and started her prayers. Her sound had brouth all the neighbours out once again reminding them of the older time, and if she was the same person. 

Hey guys . Hope you like the chapter, next update will take a while as I have 3 assignments due on Friday, 
I'll see you all during the weekend next.
Also those waiting for karn and ira to meet this will be ur last long meet.
PRECAP - THE MEET😉😉